Is there anyway to find out a name and address of a verizon cell phone number? atleast i believe its a verizon number. They have been calling, and hanging up. Its annoying. Thanks for any help
    03-01-09 10:19 PM
    Contact your cell provider and tell them your are receiving harassing phone calls from the given number. They should be able to take care of it from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 10:58 PM
    Contact your cell provider and tell them your are receiving harassing phone calls from the given number. They should be able to take care of it from there.

Yep. I think Verizon can now block numbers. Or you can go the route of changing your MTN but that's a pain to do simply because some tool won't stop buggin
    03-01-09 11:06 PM
    Thanks everyone for all the help!!
    03-01-09 11:40 PM
    Verizon can block numbers now for free if u call them but I was told each number will only be blocked for six months n that u will need to reblock them after the six month

03-03-09 10:11 AM
    Is there anyway to find out a name and address of a verizon cell phone number?
    Yes - call the number & ask them!

Okay - I'll shutup now.

03-03-09 01:18 PM
    I would get a black list app and add the number. Your phone will never ring and the ***** will always go to vm.

03-03-09 03:14 PM
    Wow. Just noticed id1ot is edited out...

03-03-09 03:15 PM
    If it's an autodialer or company put the number into google and it will show you who and what and how to stop it

If it's an individual then your provider can block it and if it's a harrasment the police may act on it
    03-03-09 03:17 PM
    If you know a VzW employee that wants to get fired -- let him know.
    03-03-09 03:59 PM
    Or become a vzw employee, lookup the address, then go stalk your victim with binoculars like we all know you really want to do.
    Just kiddin. Heh

03-05-09 05:17 AM
    Not to sound like a stalker or anything but here's a website I used to track down those callers without having to go through the police, court and subpoena.. You just pay a price though, but it works for cell phones and unlisted phone numbers. Here's the website INTELIUS. Hope this helps...
    03-08-09 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD