For the last several hours my internet has been real spotty. Seems okay now, but both my bb and my gf's bb have had intermitent service. 611 was no help. Any takers?

Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-08 07:26 PM
    Yes, they are having some sort of problem but customer service isn't entirely helpful in that regard. I had to direct all my data through my BES and MDS. Regular Internet wasn't working and there is lag on other things.

I'm homed out of Connecticut mostly but I'm in Southern Mass this weekend and having the issues.
    06-28-08 07:28 PM
    I'm in CT and had issues this afternoon also. I'm also ok now. I'm on Verizon, I don't know if it was a problem on their end...
    Are you following me by leading? By the time I post you're already there. ;-)
    06-28-08 07:29 PM
    My internet has been spotty all day, Im out on L.I, also some MMS messages were taking a while to deliver. It seems to be working better now but I def noticed it today. Im on Verizon also with an 8330
    06-28-08 07:32 PM
    "Reminder: Planned BlackBerry Outage in the Americas
    Posted In: News & Rumors | By: Kevin Michaluk | Date: 27 Jun 2008 | 18 comments

Via DataOutages.com:

Maintenance Summary: BlackBerry Internet Service v2.4 upgrade to v2.5

Impact: BlackBerry Internet Service subscribers may be unable to send or receive messages, use the BlackBerry Internet Service web site, or perform activities such as creating new accounts, accessing their Internet mailbox, integrating third-party email accounts, or viewing email attachments during the maintenance.

Wireless service providers and device resellers may be unable to use BlackBerry administration web sites or perform activities such as creating subscriber accounts or provisioning services for subscribers during the maintenance. [0214]

Ticket Number: BBCHG30466

Change Window Start Date and Time: 28 June 2008 00:00:00 (EDT)
    Change Window End Date and Time: 28 June 2008 08:00:00 (EDT)
    Estimated Duration of Service Impact: 8 hour(s) and 0 minute(s)
    % of Subscribers Affected: 100.00 (estimated)
    Purpose: RIM Software Upgrade

EST = GMT - 5 hours
    EDT = GMT - 4 hours
    AEST = GMT + 10 hours "
    06-28-08 07:34 PM
    Its seems everytime they do this I'm really wanting to use my bb for internet!
    06-28-08 07:37 PM
    Cool. U figure the dopes on 611 could have this info handy. Thanks friends

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-08 07:52 PM
    I am in Michigan and I got the 8330. I had trouble all day yesterday and again this morning. Are you guys still having issues? When I try to load a page, it gets hung up when the load bar is almost complete. Also, I still find that I have to resend messages. Should I be calling 611 asking what the hold up is with my service (referencing the info above about the software update) or just wait a little longer?

Thanks!
    06-29-08 11:35 AM
    I am in Michigan and I got the 8330. I had trouble all day yesterday and again this morning. Are you guys still having issues? When I try to load a page, it gets hung up when the load bar is almost complete. Also, I still find that I have to resend messages. Should I be calling 611 asking what the hold up is with my service (referencing the info above about the software update) or just wait a little longer?

Thanks!
    06-29-08 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD