That when you send your phone back now, it does not go to New Breed, it goes to "Global Returns" I just got a new Bold as a Tour replacement, and they ask me to send it back to their Global Returns dept.
    07-31-10 10:11 AM
    Verizon? You did not mention.

Hmm, maybe all the Tours being sent out defective over and over?
    07-31-10 01:55 PM
    The last time I sent a phone back for a replacement it went to New Breed in Forth Worth.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-10 02:13 PM
    The last time I sent a phone back for a replacement it went to New Breed in Forth Worth.
    I just sent my broken 9630 to FortWorth yesterday. Received a new 9630 CLNFRU no 9650 for me!
    07-31-10 02:26 PM
    That when you send your phone back now, it does not go to New Breed, it goes to "Global Returns" I just got a new Bold as a Tour replacement, and they ask me to send it back to their Global Returns dept.
    Ok? Were you going somewhere with that or just making a statement?
    07-31-10 03:42 PM
    I didn't notice and I didn't care.

07-31-10 05:11 PM
    This must be really new, because a bold that I just had replaced about 2 weeks ago went to new breed in fort worth. Not that it really matters to me either way.

08-01-10 06:47 AM
    as long as you get it back so you aren't charged that is the only thing you should be concerned with
    08-01-10 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD