AIM has been working flawless for me since they released it. I leave it logged on practically all the time. Woke up this AM and I had been logged off. I have tried to log back in to no avail. Any other users have this problem?
    09-19-08 07:15 AM
    I haven't had any real issues with mine. I was logged off once but I was able to log right back on.
    09-19-08 08:45 AM
    Well seems like I was totally disconnected with VZW data. My browser nor Facebook had updated. I did a soft reset and all is well for now. Has anyone else had this issue?
    09-19-08 08:46 AM
    No issues on T-Mobile

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-08 08:48 AM
    Well seems like I was totally disconnected with VZW data. My browser nor Facebook had updated. I did a soft reset and all is well for now. Has anyone else had this issue?
    I noticed that when I woke up this morning that I had no data coverage either. Pulled the battery and all was well.
    09-19-08 08:49 AM
    Hmm must have been something with Verizon over night then. Maybe they were upgrading their data network even more
    09-19-08 08:58 AM
    I was connected to AIM all last night and my Facebook was updated when I checked it this morning.. so maybe it's just ya'lls area..
    09-19-08 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD