I spoke with a store rep in CT who was activating a new Storm and a new Curve.
    The email setup goes fine... all other service books are arriving; data is fine but just no email icons and those two service books are not coming through.

Anyone in CT having this issue?
    We are escalating to BB so stay tuned if Alert is posted.
    08-21-09 11:21 AM
    Set up a guy today with a storm as well and it took a while to get it to come through. I did the sip password ##000000 and the vzw and when the phone reset it finally came through... Might try that, besides that all else is working.
    08-21-09 11:23 AM
    Thats generally a data issue. We've checked all the data aspects.
    Ive escalated to internal and they are filing a ticket because their steps.. ( same as mine ) did not work.
    08-21-09 11:25 AM
    Ive escalated to internal and they are filing a ticket because their steps.. ( same as mine ) did not work.
    Oh how fun. If its a brand new storm did they try a different phone?
    08-21-09 11:27 AM
    This has no berring on what is going on for you heather, but BIS set for an update on 8/22 from 2AM though 6AM. Our alert said that about 50% of VZW customers could be affected.
    08-21-09 11:33 AM
    I thought you were escalating to RIM?
    08-21-09 11:40 AM
    I thought you were escalating to RIM?
    I think she is outsourced not internal so she has to go to internal who would then contact rim... Right?
    08-21-09 11:41 AM
    I think she is outsourced not internal so she has to go to internal who would then contact rim... Right?
    Yeah I would think.. They run reports on how many calls to RIM come back as useless.
    08-21-09 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD