05-28-09 05:19 AM
705 ... 272829
tools
    actually I speculate things as well. However there is a difference between speculating something logically and then completely creating up a story.. just because it relates to another feature that has issues and thats where my point lays..

basically a crap ton of your posts bash verizon by doing this. hey constructive critisism is great no company is perfect. But it just comes to a point where you seem to blame them for everything and I just feel that at some point you need to make a decision of what you want.. by your posts it seems like verizon has no candle with you and maybe another provider would. If thats the case us here could do nothing more then to suggest you try another carrier.

I think verizon knows we want wi-fi. I am sure many many verizon employees have read this forum and I am sure that the information has probably been carried along to people who are important enough to do something about it.

That being said part of the reason that people are so defensive against you is that it seems like all the threads we frequent you say the same things over and over and over and over and over and basically turn down most of what everyone else states..

Yes I understand debating and I love it myself but people (and might I add many different people) have states the same things over and over back to you and you will never agree and constantly say the same things. Thats great I sometimes fall into this as well. However at some point we just need to change the topic because it gets very old as we know we will never change your mind there for whats the point of debating..

and please don't take this the wrong way. I have nothing personal against you im just stating why others are getting frustrated..
    nothing personal man. just remember that a lot of these topics are started by other ppl, not me.
    05-27-09 06:49 PM
    nothing personal man. just remember that a lot of these topics are started by other ppl, not me.
    Biting tongue -
    05-27-09 09:53 PM
    Biting tongue -
    and ur starting now? lol
    05-27-09 10:08 PM
    lol fellas!! I'm not a Verizon user first and foremost but I have seen that everyone wants wifi and everyone can appreciate what wifi would bring to them as far as capabilities so my only note to this thread is is I hope that everyone sees and understands that wifi capabilities is something that most BB users could appreciate and what some even wish for...so from someone who can enjoy streamlined music as she runs on the beach via wifi..I hope someday we can all enjoy what wiffi can bring to your day...

good luck
    05-27-09 10:46 PM
    Thanks txlatina. With that rational note I'll close the thread before it continues into yet another lap of the endless debate.
    05-28-09 05:19 AM
705 ... 272829
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD