05-28-09 06:19 AM
705 ... 1819202122 ...
tools
    There is a guy that works here. His last name is Go. It's great saying "That's a no go." LOL
    03-16-09 10:58 PM
    to answer your question, yes I am sick of getting raped by VZW. But I am also getting sick of e raped by Comcast, North Shore Gas, ComEd, Fed and Local Gov. Incase you didn't notice, we live in a world of giant a$$raping! Get used to it or get used by it!
    03-17-09 10:54 AM
    Verizon is by no means the pinnacle of service, but I'm on an all inclusive plan...unlimited data, txt and pix messaging, unlimited talk and I pay 160.00 a month...flat. I do not think that's the end of the world to have to worry about nothing, especially when the service is normally above the competition.
    04-01-09 07:01 PM
    Bump ....
    04-01-09 07:02 PM
    Didja guys really hafta do that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 07:11 PM
    And I thought this thread was dead and gone.

04-01-09 08:51 PM
    I agree, from your keyboard to everyone elses.
    04-01-09 09:06 PM
    It is reminding me of hockey-mask Jason.

04-01-09 11:20 PM
    4 year degree is required for the sgts exam ... withn NYPD anyway... as for a code? whats that mean? running to get a code for a combination lock?

guess I must not be a medic

I mean shoot, I can't even abrev law enforcement officer properly so what do I know
    4 year degree is not required for Sgt's exam in NYPD, it's now a requirement for Captain though which is the highest ranking for civil service exams, beyond that it's appointments. 60 credits are required for PO... Or 2 years military.

04-15-09 03:36 AM
    There is a reason VZW is the "most reliable network" I've had no more than 10 dropped calls last year. (Rough estimate) And pricing? Make your plan simpler, VZW always helps customize your plan. They aren't holding a gun to your head to stay with them. And if your bill is so much of a shock and you feel you're being 'raped', go get it fixed.

*ooooops! Didn't realize the topic changed hahah I read from the beginning. Sorrrrry*
    Last edited by aromero36; 04-15-09 at 04:29 AM. Reason: didn't realize there was a topic change :)
    04-15-09 04:26 AM
    Damn it still lives.

04-15-09 12:42 PM
    I'm in agreement with you get what you pay for. Verizon is the absolute best where I live.

04-15-09 02:25 PM
    I'm in agreement with you get what you pay for. Verizon is the absolute best where I live.

Ditto......
    04-15-09 02:58 PM
    Damn it still lives.
    KILL IT ALREADY!!!

04-15-09 03:37 PM
    they have good coverage, but the costumer service sucked. so i switched to AT&T since I wanted to try the iphone anyways.
    04-15-09 03:48 PM
    they have good coverage, but the costumer service sucked.
    Sorry, but VZW discontinued their Costumer Service years ago. People only asked for it at the end of October every year.

04-15-09 04:03 PM
    Sorry, but VZW discontinued their Costumer Service years ago. People only asked for it at the end of October every year.

costumer service you say?
    04-15-09 04:49 PM
    costumer service you say?
    Oh yes - that old Costumer Service really raped me awhile back. Asked for a patriot costume & they delivered a clown costume instead. When I complained to Costumer Service, they couldn't understand why I'd never go anywhere dressed as Obama.

04-15-09 04:54 PM
    In another thread, 89% of the people said they were loyal to Verizon or they thought the service is ok. That is a pretty strong number to argue against. No company is perfect and some of us will have some issues, but I would bet that just about every company would like to see acceptance numbers this high.
    04-15-09 05:20 PM
    Love the costumer service remarks

04-15-09 09:25 PM
    Not so much rape, you are giving it up willingly.. Pricing is not that far out of line with the other carriers especially for the service and network speed.
    Try tmo or sprint for a couple weeks, not a lot of happy endings there..
    Really? Been with TMO for over 3 years in the NYC area and must say, lots of happy endings on my part....

I also know plenty of VZW people who can't wait to for their contract to expire so they can switch.... All citing VZW's fees for pretty much everything (their quote, not mine)
    05-03-09 12:09 AM
    Really? Been with TMO for over 3 years in the NYC area and must say, lots of happy endings on my part....

I also know plenty of VZW people who can't wait to for their contract to expire so they can switch.... All citing VZW's fees for pretty much everything (their quote, not mine)
    are u able to compare tmo vs verizon in the area of dropped calls in NYC? How is it?
    05-03-09 01:23 AM
    Please Stop Bumping This Thread.
    05-03-09 04:53 AM
    I pay $25.00 a month more for my att bb, than I did for my vzw bb. I feel like they're raping me because the service sux. But I aint complaining too much, I'm a Bold junkie and until Verizon gets a bigger blackberry, I'm staying right here.

05-03-09 08:06 AM
    omnipoint prepaid (remember them???).

heh that's a blast from the past. omnipoint became voicestream when everyone started to switch over to GSM over here. I did tech for voicestream.

I had at&t for a short time (contract takeover for 6 months) way before they aquired cingular, and before that, I had cellular one (if u can even remember that far back).
    Yep remember them too.

back to modern days... regardless, the finger pointing starts at the top, and as of right now, Verizon seems to be at the tip of the spear!

It's the network Once LTE comes out, it'll always be us at the top of the food chain. I'm personally hoping LTE is cheaper to maintain than CDMA/EVDO is, because with as much as we spend on network maintenance per year, if we can drop that down hopefully we can drop our prices a bit too. Yes, even we employees know we're pretty much the most expensive kid on the block that isn't named prepay.
    05-03-09 01:31 PM
705 ... 1819202122 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD