so today i havent been able to text my girlfriend at all, she has an iphone on AT&T. every time i try to text her, i get an x, and if i go into the message it says "sms error 3, message id 31 (or 25)"

any clue whats going on here?
    01-10-10 03:28 PM
    Probably a problem with AT&T. Or you no longer have a girlfriend? lol ;-)
    01-10-10 03:33 PM
    so today i havent been able to text my girlfriend at all, she has an iphone on AT&T. every time i try to text her, i get an x, and if i go into the message it says "sms error 3, message id 31 (or 25)"

any clue whats going on here?
    Try a battery pull

Does it happen to any one else?
    01-10-10 03:35 PM
    lol... does anyone else have problems with at&t though? it seems that every now and then my texts wont be recieved by my friends who arent on vzw
    01-10-10 03:36 PM
    tried a battery pull, tried resending the service books, still nothing, in fact a message i just sent to my friend on vzw didnt send... possibly device issues?
    01-10-10 03:43 PM
    tried a battery pull, tried resending the service books, still nothing, in fact a message i just sent to my friend on vzw didnt send... possibly device issues?
    I have seen people with this error and I had to reset SMS in the switch, so call Tech Support
    01-10-10 03:51 PM
    i'm having the same problem. my boyfriend on t-mo is trying to sms me and i go to reply and i get the "x" and error messages. did a batt pull, and nothing. vzw is really starting to aggravate me.
    01-10-10 04:21 PM
    i'm having the same problem. my boyfriend on t-mo is trying to sms me and i go to reply and i get the "x" and error messages. did a batt pull, and nothing. vzw is really starting to aggravate me.
    This is a nice place to verify issues, but calling for support is better option sometimes. While problem are in deed frustraiting, posting about how a carrier is aggrivating here, will not resolve the issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-10 04:28 PM
    Oh yeah? Because that's what they want to do is stop your texts to your boyfriend. It's their master plan, you know.

I love how people think technology is perfect and ALWAYS works.
    01-10-10 04:32 PM
    I love how people think technology is perfect and ALWAYS works.
    haha i totally agree with you there man

but i called tech support, they did me no good, since i'm not on the account
    01-10-10 05:12 PM
    im from pa i called aparently theres a data outtage and they dont know when it will be resolved
    01-10-10 05:38 PM
    Central PA - around Lancaster...texting on VZW had been down since noon today. According to my VZW friends...it is now working.

....and to think that I have been looking forward to switching to VZW when the Tour2 is released...
    01-10-10 06:37 PM
    PA is having issues and there's no ETR around it as of yet.
    01-10-10 07:13 PM
    She has AT&T, she probably doesn't have service.

really, its probably just a data outage, give it a bit
    01-10-10 07:29 PM
    She has AT&T, she probably doesn't have service.

really, its probably just a data outage, give it a bit
    Oh you hush!
    I'm only trying to help.. hopefully fixed soon
    01-10-10 10:08 PM
    yeah, its all good now, thanks guys
    01-10-10 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD