I just noticed my email's been down most all day, i've resent my books, everything else is fine...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-08 02:30 AM
    ive been good all day long. no probs at all.
    07-26-08 02:37 AM
    No problem here. I've been sending and receiving all day.
    07-26-08 02:38 AM
    I've been getting email all day with no problems.
    07-26-08 03:09 AM
    Verizon in glens falls ny was down. Well no BB data or EVDO. It all came back about 10:00 last night. Customer service acknowledged a problem and gave me a $1.45 credit :|

07-26-08 05:53 AM
    I just noticed my email's been down most all day, i've resent my books, everything else is fine...

Is it still down? if it is try a battery reset. The check that the email source is still validated.
    07-26-08 08:00 AM
    Wow, had "something" corrupt, somewhere in my service books or one of my email accounts, after an hour on the phone with a RIM tech and a complete wipe and selective backup, i've definitely gotten more comfy with the OS and desktop manager, finally back up and running, weirdest thing, everything but my email worked fine.
    To everyone who has not done it yet, I would highly recommend having the latest version of your OS installed on the same PC that has your desktop manager on it, even nicer is having done the memory clearing threads from either stoner or john clark.
    07-27-08 08:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD