I was wondering if im the only crackhead on this site form albuquerque new mexico..haha just wanting to talk to sum1 thats addicted as well
    07-30-09 03:51 PM
    Two things.

1) This shouldve been posted in the Social forum. You'd get more response there.

2) We do have one person here who fits your description - he is probably at work right now & may respond later.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 05:36 PM
    Two things.

1) This shouldve been posted in the Social forum. You'd get more response there.

2) We do have one person here who fits your description - he is probably at work right now & may respond later.

Isn't it a she?
    07-30-09 06:01 PM
    Isn't it a she?
    LR is a SHE? Or are we talking about someone else? Must be. I know his name and women just don't get named that.

07-30-09 06:27 PM
    Two things.

That would be me

LR is a SHE? Or are we talking about someone else? Must be. I know his name and women just don't get named that.

Yes all male here.
    07-30-09 08:27 PM
    That would be me

Yes all male here.

I could have sworn you said you were a chick once... Hah, my mistake, I apologize. But yes, I was also talking about lastraid.
    07-30-09 10:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD