07-27-13 03:09 PM
283 12345 ...
tools
    Here you go: it is the second linked autoloader from the OP, there are 3 total.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...1/#post8640606
    How did your reload go? I see you chose the .1881 radio. I may try that one out. I have tried most of them (with exception of 2337, which was almost universally regarded as horrible, along with the OS it came with 10.1.0.2342).

If you didn't know, radio files can be swapped around at will, with no destruction/reload of data, at any time using an autoloader.

Power off, plug in, double click, power on, (loads fast) then it powers itself back on and and there it is. A lot of people are in to 1881 lately. Maybe 1917 was eventually proving to be not so great. I did drop one call with it.

Here's a number of radio files to choose from:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-3-4-a-811099/
    Last edited by eninrebmun; 06-18-13 at 01:21 PM. Reason: clarity
    06-18-13 01:17 PM
    How did your reload go? I see you chose the .1881 radio. I may try that one out. I have tried most of them (with exception of 2337, which was almost universally regarded as horrible, along with the OS it came with 10.1.0.2342).

If you didn't know, radio files can be swapped around at will, with no destruction/reload of data, at any time using an autoloader.

Power off, plug in, double click, power on, (loads fast) then it powers itself back on and and there it is. A lot of people are in to 1881 lately. Maybe 1917 was eventually proving to be not so great. I did drop one call with it.

Here's a number of radio files to choose from:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-3-4-a-811099/
    Everything seems to be going well so far, still settling in but not too much lag from it. Only thing I have noticed from this release, is I can't select multiple things in the Hub to delete at once. When I click "select more", it let's me select the first item then just clears that selection and keeps doing that without getting more than one selected. I can only delete one message and/or call at a time.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 01:31 PM
    I feel like we are back in PlayBook release mode when we wait for updates that are supposed to fix problems but just identifies a different one. C'mon blackberry just get it done and then demand better representation via the carriers.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 and trsbbs like this.
    06-18-13 01:59 PM
    Why do we need the carrier to roll out the OS. Apple does it for everyone regardless of carrier on release day. BlackBerry needs to learn from the competition and we as users should stop being so tolerant.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 03:51 PM
    Everything seems to be going well so far, still settling in but not too much lag from it. Only thing I have noticed from this release, is I can't select multiple things in the Hub to delete at once. When I click "select more", it let's me select the first item then just clears that selection and keeps doing that without getting more than one selected. I can only delete one message and/or call at a time.

Posted via CB10
    FYI, on other thread, the creator of the autoloader advised me to restart my Hub which did fix my selection issue so I have no problems with this build now.

Posted via CB10
    eninrebmun likes this.
    06-18-13 04:20 PM
    FYI, on other thread, the creator of the autoloader advised me to restart my Hub which did fix my selection issue so I have no problems with this build now.

Posted via CB10
    I am hoping more VZW people catch on and realize that we can do what we want and let Verizon just waffle around. Meanwhile, we can enjoy our Z10s. ;-)

Next step is working a few of the 10.2 apps in with Sachibar.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...alarms-816491/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-files-816609/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...4285-a-816284/

I love the multiple alarms with the clock app, and there is a low light camera mode with the camera bar. I didn't see a difference with the weather app or or browser. Pick and choose. The FB app in the link was replaced by a newer one in BB World. There are several posts, so you've likely seen these threads. I am posting for others to see as well. It's just so simple to make your own mix of OS, radio and individual applications. ;-)
    06-18-13 05:16 PM
    Does this whole Verizon update infuriate anyone? I think BlackBerry is becoming 100% responsible for this fiasco. How can we get Apps without the update? How can we recommend the phone without updates? Why would we ever buy another blackberry without getting updates? All of these in the end are BlackBerry problems, not Verizon problems. Verizon is doing fine and selling phones. Is Blackberry?

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 08:25 PM
    Does this whole Verizon update infuriate anyone? I think BlackBerry is becoming 100% responsible for this fiasco. How can we get Apps without the update? How can we recommend the phone without updates? Why would we ever buy another blackberry without getting updates? All of these in the end are BlackBerry problems, not Verizon problems. Verizon is doing fine and selling phones. Is Blackberry?

Posted via CB10
    Verizon is 100% responsible for getting us the update, BlackBerry gets 100% of the blame.

Via Zeppelin 10
    eninrebmun and .giggz. like this.
    06-18-13 08:41 PM

Posted via CB10
    All BlackBerry can do is put it in the hands of the carrier and push for them to release it. Now maybe they should take the Apple approach and push them out themselves, but at this point they aren't in any position to do things that might anger carriers that they need to push their products.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 08:55 PM
    Ok, good to know thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Add me on BBM 333C2889

Posted via Z10 Crackberry App
    06-18-13 08:58 PM
    If BlackBerry is pushing updates that fail carrier testing then it is on BlackBerry shoulders.

I suspect that this is what's happening.

Using a BlackBerry Z10
    Last edited by trsbbs; 06-20-13 at 07:26 AM.
    06-18-13 09:56 PM
    Verizon is 100% responsible for getting us the update, BlackBerry gets 100% of the blame.

Via Zeppelin 10
    If BlackBerry's updates do not pass carrier testing then it is indeed BlackBerry fault.

The leaks are proving this. 2009 and 2354 have both been sent out for carrier testing at Verizon. Both have mixed results in improving things while creating other issue. Like dropped calls.

It would not surprise me to see both these fail.

Rebooting problems seem to be gone but radio issues have now appeared.

In today's market you cannot have either of these issues.

It also appears that BlackBerry has a very poor beta testing team. They could not tell there were issues with the 004 CDMA units as well as a smaller number of units with issues on other Z10 models.

Either that or they pushed the z10 out knowing it's issues. Delayed the U.S. launch to try and fix it.

Delayed the q10 to also insure the fix was in place before it's launch

USCC did not carry it. Sprint politly said no to the Z10. Buying time for BlackBerry to gets things right for the Q10.

Sort of adds up dont it?

Using a BlackBerry Z10
    Last edited by trsbbs; 06-18-13 at 10:14 PM.
    kbz1960 and jamesharmeling like this.
    06-18-13 10:03 PM
    If BlackBerry's updates do not pass carrier testing then it is indeed BlackBerry fault.

The leaks are proving this. 2009 and 2354 have both been sent out for carrier testing at Verizon. Both have mixed results in improving things while creating other issue. Like dropped calls.

It would not surprise me to see both these fail.

Rebooting problems seem to be gone but radio issues have now appeared.

In today's market you cannot have either of these issues.

It also appears that BlackBerry has a very poor beta testing team. They could not tell there were issues with the 004 CDMA units as well as a smaller number of units with issues on other Z10 models.

Either that or they pushed the z10 out knowing it's issues. Delayed the U.S. launch to try and fix it.

Delayed the q10 to also insure the fix was in place before it's launch

USCC did not carry it. Sprint politly said no to the Z10. Buying time for BlackBerry to gets things right for the Q10.

Sort of adds up dont it?

Using a BlackBerry Z10
    You could be very accurate with your theory, partly accurate, or not even close. I suspect that in a few years somebody will write a book on the "BlackBerry BB10 Comeback" and we'll know exactly what happened, why it happened, how it happened and who made things happen......I'll buy it.

In the meantime, I'm still completely enjoying my Z10 and trying to justify the expense of buying a Q10 soon.

Via Zeppelin 10
    06-19-13 04:04 AM
    If the phone did not have issues, we would not all be here waiting for an update like the rest of the world received. Hence that would be a BlackBerry problem would it not. The mass market can't take inherent problems like this phone has and the PlayBook has had. Verizon can't spend the time and resources of their customer care line handling blackberry problems. Ultimately, all of this only hurts BlackBerry. I want BlackBerry to succeed as much as anybody. I think they are capable of having the best product and are really close, but until the BlackBerry die hard get honest and push BlackBerry it will not happen. The die hards will be their demise. Honesty will be the only fix for BlackBerry moving forward. The company and their phones have some problems, get honest about it, fix it, clean house if needed and move on.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-19-13 06:29 AM
    All BlackBerry can do is put it in the hands of the carrier and push for them to release it. Now maybe they should take the Apple approach and push them out themselves, but at this point they aren't in any position to do things that might anger carriers that they need to push their products.

Posted via CB10
    If only BlackBerry could do that. Only Apple has the bullying power to do this to carriers. BlackBerry wants to do this (so I was told by a tier 2 guy; take it with a grain of salt). Many of us know first hand that BlackBerry has put out a number of solid 10.1 releases.

It is absolutely Verizon sitting on their asses. Maybe they'd like to share whatever showstoppers they are finding.
    .giggz. likes this.
    06-19-13 10:36 AM
    Does anyone have a guess when we will get it?

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 10:45 AM
    I predict sometime in the future

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 11:01 AM
    Does anyone have a guess when we will get it?

Posted via CB10
    At this point with these great leaked os's, who gives a c**p?

Via Zeppelin 10
    06-19-13 11:01 AM
    Not everyone likes to install leaks

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 11:33 AM
    Got this minutes ago

Any word on when 10.1 will hit the Z10 on Verizon?-img_00000346.png

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 11:44 AM
    Not everyone likes to install leaks

Posted via CB10
    Help me to understand why? It's fast and easy. What reason would there be not to install a leak?

Via Zeppelin 10
    06-19-13 12:01 PM
    Help me to understand why? It's fast and easy. What reason would there be not to install a leak?

Via Zeppelin 10
    Every time I think I will do it I read something negative about it. And I'm not that techie.

Z10
    06-19-13 12:14 PM
    Got this minutes ago

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000346.png 
Views:	1783 
Size:	47.9 KB 
ID:	173865

where are you located?

Posted via CB10
    angieberry10 likes this.
    06-19-13 12:14 PM
    It's funny that your screen shot states the update is 360 mb while the last one that set twitter on fire about it was 346 mbs lol ill believe it when I get it

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 12:21 PM
    According to Thorsten Heins, evidently you had to buy a Bentley to get the Verizon update. I should have picked up on that sooner from his announcement. I will buy one and I bet the updates come straight from Bentley.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-13 02:05 PM
283 12345 ...