My new every 2 date is in a little over a month, but my en-v is getting a bit tired. I'll be getting a curve (was thinking storm but when I went in to try it out I couldn't type accurately at all). Anyways, does anybody know if verizon will let me use my ne2 discount early or is the date pretty much set in stone?
    12-09-08 09:45 AM
    if you walk in there ready to upgrade right then and there. its a good chance they would swing it

if you said 6 months probably not but 1 month you can usually do it.
    12-09-08 10:04 AM
    I upgraded mine about a month early.. but they charged me like $20 bucks or something.. I did it over the phone. If you have been a customer for a while, and your bill is decently high I don't see why not..

good luck!
    12-09-08 10:43 AM
    just called *611 and they bumped up my date to today.
    12-09-08 10:58 AM
    hehehe....shot in the dark...what if your 14 months early :-)
    12-09-08 04:20 PM
    call cust care and have them remark your account .. thats ur best bet. they are comming down on us in the retail stores about discounts, so they might not be so willing to do it in the store .... unless cust care remarks the account
    12-09-08 04:40 PM
    Yeah they are coming down on us in the stores about discounting. Even if customer care says yes it's not a guarantee. My advice is to do it with whoever tells you that they will allow it. So if customer care says yes, then tell them to send you the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-08 07:45 PM
    Well I'm posting this from my new curve. Cust care reset my ne2 date and I went right in and got my new toy.

12-09-08 08:46 PM
    Congrats on the curve!!!!!

12-10-08 04:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD