04-20-10 08:27 PM
29 12
tools
    thanks to everyone that helped me out
    04-18-10 08:15 AM
    Well, Verizon doesn't exactly have there own VIP program but that is what they call highly appreciated customers. If you've been with Verizon for awhile, payed your bills on time and all that jazz, they note you down as a High-Premier Customer in there computers. I've bought/upgrade many devices, extended my contract many times, and payed all my bills. So I earned it.

I would just go into your local VZW store, explain to them what you want, then take it from there.
    I did the same thing only by phone and was allowed to upgrade very early with a contract extension and an extra $20. Good communication is key, getting nasty will get you nowhere. But if you express concerns over new technology and being able to "keep up with the new technology especially in the workforce" they will be willing to work with you, they did with me. Of course you'll have to pay something but it beats retail.
    04-18-10 12:52 PM
    I did the same thing only by phone and was allowed to upgrade very early with a contract extension and an extra $20. Good communication is key, getting nasty will get you nowhere. But if you express concerns over new technology and being able to "keep up with the new technology especially in the workforce" they will be willing to work with you, they did with me. Of course you'll have to pay something but it beats retail.
    Or it could have just been that you were eligible for an annual/early upgrade?
    04-20-10 05:12 PM
    yup. If you're signed up on my verizon and have a plan of 49.99 or higher, you're eligible for an annual upgrade. Only the primary line is eligible on family share plans.
    04-20-10 08:27 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD