Very frequently i send messages and it says my contact is unreachable, but it happens with every contact, is there a solution or is it just my provider?
    05-14-09 09:30 PM
    Mine worked fine all day. Did you try a battery pull?
    05-14-09 09:31 PM
    deeman you can get the "unreachable" status for a few different reasons. Unreachable means the person is on the phone, out of service, has the battery out or has turned the radio off.
    05-14-09 09:43 PM
    Mine was fine all day also. Weird.
    05-14-09 10:11 PM
    Do a battery pull and end all the conversations and try again.
    05-14-09 10:26 PM
    I haven't experienced any problems today and mwdb pretty much covered what gives you this type of "unreachable" status.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 11:02 PM
    I got rid of my messenger problem. I just stopped talking to her.

05-15-09 04:33 PM
    I got rid of my messenger problem. I just stopped talking to her.
    She did turn out to be a loon, didn't she?

05-15-09 04:46 PM
    She did turn out to be a loon, didn't she?

No comment. But you hate BB messenger so what do you care?

05-15-09 05:45 PM
    My BBM has been just fine, talked to wife all day without an issue.

As stated the unreachable can be caused by many different things, but I am not sure why ALL your contacts would show unreachable at the SAME time, unless I miss read your OP.

Have you tried a battery pull? Are YOU in a bad (data / EVDO) service area? Has this problem been happening for a while, or did it just start today?

Just a few questions to get you thinking of what might be different today than when this problem wasn't happening. Post back with answers and maybe we can narrow down what is causing ALL contacts to show unreachable.
    05-15-09 05:50 PM
    I havent experienced any issues with mine or my wifes BUT one of my golfing buddies is a retail manager at a vzw store and he said some of his reps were complaining that they couldnt send their test emails out as the browser and email settings icons werent loading on the bb's even though the service books were sent and were in the host routing table and service books.
    05-15-09 07:42 PM
    I had weirdness today, I had to keep opening conversation for each in message. I was also getting my alert sound repetitively -even when I was not receiving a message. Today I noticed some application icons have disappeared-frequently used ones-calculator, setup wizard. I'm just very frustrated.
    05-15-09 08:47 PM
    I havent experienced any issues with mine or my wifes BUT one of my golfing buddies is a retail manager at a vzw store and he said some of his reps were complaining that they couldnt send their test emails out as the browser and email settings icons werent loading on the bb's even though the service books were sent and were in the host routing table and service books.
    Ah, the wonders of these stable & reliable BlackBerrys we all have.

05-16-09 12:55 AM
    thanks for the input guys
    06-02-09 10:06 AM
    deeman you can get the "unreachable" status for a few different reasons. Unreachable means the person is on the phone, out of service, has the battery out or has turned the radio off.
    this was good info thanks man, i didnt knw what the heck was going on.
    06-02-09 10:07 AM
    One of my contacts is stating unreachable, but not the rest. We are sitting side by side and have good signal. Any thoughts
    06-09-09 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD