I've read about what I'll call the browser "scrolling" issue where apparently Column View does not work and folks have to scroll left and right to see a web
    page.

I'm curious if this is just a bug in the leaked OS6 folks are using on the Bold or if it is a change in the way the new Browser displays webpages? I would find having to scroll left/right insane to read stuff on the browser so I'm just trying to see if any official os6 is out. Or, I guess, I can visit AT&T to see the Torch and try playing with the browser.

Thanks for any info.
    09-25-10 08:45 PM
    No there is no device yet with the official OS6 but I have a feeling, the Storm refresh will be the first one, then all others will follow. Now that the Bold and the new Curve 9330 will be compatible, the new Storm will be the first. Let's see...
    09-25-10 09:12 PM
    ^^^Agreed. The leak for the Bold isn't a horrible build but it is still rittled with small bugs. Try the Torch. That's what my wife did before she settled on the Bold. She liked OS6 so we picked up devices that are OS6 ready.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-10 10:05 AM
    I will blunder into an AT&T shop when I find the time and the shop...
    09-26-10 06:56 PM
    At least where I am at its quite easy to wonder into an AT&T store without a line. Verizon, on the other hand, you might wait 30 minutes just to look at a model phone.

09-26-10 07:46 PM
    At least where I am at its quite easy to wonder into an AT&T store without a line. Verizon, on the other hand, you might wait 30 minutes just to look at a model phone.

Tell me about it. I spent 30 minutes in the store just to buy a battery yesterday. But the extended battery was worth it....Ahhh Droids.
    09-26-10 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD