I have the Curve 8530 and like it a lot. But I would like to get something with a flash (I miss it). I can use my new-every-two and get the Bold 9650. But I would prefer to get something a little newer. Does anyone know if RIM is bringing anything new to Verizon soon?
    Last edited by NevadaJake; 11-01-10 at 01:15 PM. Reason: Changed my Curve model to be correct.
    11-01-10 01:08 PM
    Define soon. A month, two month?

Only thing in the rumor mill is the Storm 3 (if it really exists) to come out some time next year after Verizons 4G system is up and running.
    11-01-10 02:23 PM
    Soon to me is within the next 2 months.

That Storm 3 would be sweet if they drop SurePress and give it a normal Torch touchscreen.

I guess I will just order a Bold 9650. Thanks!
    11-01-10 02:39 PM
    Soon to me is within the next 2 months.

That Storm 3 would be sweet if they drop SurePress and give it a normal Torch touchscreen.

I guess I will just order a Bold 9650. Thanks!
    I agree with you, SurePress needs to go. Torch has a real touchscreen. Bold 9650 is a great device, had it since June.
    11-01-10 02:47 PM
    I agree with you, SurePress needs to go. Torch has a real touchscreen. Bold 9650 is a great device, had it since June.
    Couldn't disagree more....surepress is great for typing. Tremendous feedback and is what seperates the storm from other touch devices.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-10 03:26 PM
    Couldn't disagree more....surepress is great for typing. Tremendous feedback and is what seperates the storm from other touch devices.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Surepress is redundant, and slows typing down. It separates Storm from real touchscreen devices.
    11-01-10 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD