anyone have any release dates for new BB's on ole big red???
    im going nuts waiting for an upgrade my 8530 just isnt doing it anymore.
    absolutely love BB....dont wanna go droid or apple EVER. i need a new BB i need an upgrade!!! lol..
    feel free to pm me as well if thats your thing..lol
    Last edited by thefinks; 06-13-11 at 09:01 AM.
    06-13-11 08:57 AM
    you will be waiting for a while yet, maybe august for an estimate.
    06-13-11 09:00 AM
    kinda figured that...thanks man looks like im still gonna be waiting!
    06-13-11 09:02 AM
    I don't see any BBs coming to Verizon until the Fall, although the 9930 might drop by the end of Auguest, which is why I'm leaving RIM when the Droid Bionic drops. IF the 9930 was going to be LTE I might stay but I we're not going to see an LTE BB until Summer '12 at this rate. The Torch 2 seems like a nice device but of course it's not coming to Verizon. I don't think Verizon cares about RIM anymore. I kind of don't blame them. RIM put far too much into the PlayBook and still released an unfinished device.
    06-13-11 06:57 PM
    I don't think Verizon cares about RIM anymore.
    No one cares about RIM anymore, sadly.
    06-13-11 07:02 PM
    I don't see any BBs coming to Verizon until the Fall, although the 9930 might drop by the end of Auguest, which is why I'm leaving RIM when the Droid Bionic drops. IF the 9930 was going to be LTE I might stay but I we're not going to see an LTE BB until Summer '12 at this rate. The Torch 2 seems like a nice device but of course it's not coming to Verizon. I don't think Verizon cares about RIM anymore. I kind of don't blame them. RIM put far too much into the PlayBook and still released an unfinished device.
    ok whats the buzz on the Bionic??? if im gonna even consider leaving BB i need to know that im not making a mistake because only problem i have with RIM is that they dont release fast enough and they for some strange reason have released best BB's to other carriers. guess thats a mouth full huh! anyways back to the Bionic??????? let me know
    06-14-11 09:33 AM
    I haven't seen much, but I'd say August being the earliest, and the Fall being more realistic.
    06-14-11 09:53 AM
    do u have any ideas as to which new bb's they are gonna release??? torch 2?? i wish or touch bold??
    06-14-11 09:57 AM
    I'd like the torch 2 myself. I don't think it's coming out in CDMA though. Sounds like Bold Touch and Storm 3 for Verizon.
    06-14-11 10:21 AM
    yeah looks like bold touch is prob gonna be way to go
    06-15-11 01:35 PM
    We have leaks that show sprint with a tentative/target release date of 8/21 for the Torch 9860, and Bold Touch 9930, perhaps Verizon will match, BUT my gut feeling is it will hit on Sprint first.
    06-15-11 03:28 PM
    June 12th .... 9650 in WHITE!!!
    July 20th ..... Curve 3g in Orange!
    Aug 8th ....... Storm 2 without camera!

Just kidding, but this is the type of crap they try to promote like its a "new" device

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-11 01:05 AM
    What a shame big red treats BB's like they are only work phones. Almost like they want us on some android or apple crap!!

06-16-11 04:46 PM
    My contract for my 9650 is up in feb '13..I will be looking for LTE then.

If RIM has a cool 4G phone by then..great. If not I guess I'll be Android bound
    06-19-11 07:50 PM
    June 12th .... 9650 in WHITE!!!
    July 20th ..... Curve 3g in Orange!
    Aug 8th ....... Storm 2 without camera!

Just kidding, but this is the type of crap they try to promote like its a "new" device

Orange? Who'd want an orange phone unless you work with plastic road construction barrels all day?

You forgot one too:

September 26: Torch3 with 4G WIMAX LTE OS9 including your very own flux capacitor to make time travel so much easier, NASA space travel app and a wet bar.
    06-20-11 10:29 AM
    Yeah but does it come in orange?? LOL!

06-21-11 05:20 PM
    Yeah but does it come in orange?? LOL!

Oh right. I talked to my friend's mother's uncle's brother in law's dog groomer's plumber's first cousin's grandchild's second grade teacher's best friend's neighbor who works for Verizon and said that they are gonna be releasing it in orange, blue, brown and paisley
    06-22-11 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD