Okay so I got new themes and cool new apps for my blackberry curve (8330) but whenever I answer a call, I get the little loading icon for like 15 seconds and by that time the person has already hung up. What can I do to avoid this loading icon? It's bad enough I get it when browsing the web but when I'm answering a call, thats ridiculous.
    04-21-09 11:22 PM
    First, check your free memory. You need at least 12 000 000 bytes File Free. Options / Status / File Free. If File Free is less than 12 000 000 bytes, you need to unload some apps or remove some clutter. The CrackBerry Memory Optimization Procedure in my sig can help a lot with that.

You don't identify the apps, so I can only offer generic troubleshooting advice. First, switch to the Verizon theme, or one of the BBDimension OEM themes. If that solves the problem, you've identified the source. Get rid of the new theme. If going with a standard theme doesn't solve the problem, you'll need to unload your new apps and reload them one by one to see if you can identify which one is causing the problem.
    04-21-09 11:37 PM
    Get a memory card as well.
    04-23-09 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD