This might be my favorite radio app yet. It works without buffering issues & doesn't need to be frequently restarted.

KOOL Nobex Radio Companion

Nobex Radio Companion Site

You can request lyrics & synchronize them with the song, download songs & get ringtones, playlist history, album art & more.

Mostly stations owned by CBS Radio, but all formats are represented.

Enjoy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 06:34 AM
    I tried that a little while back... I really liked it. I havent gotten around to re-downloading it since I wiped my handheld last; but maybe I aught to.
    08-16-09 08:59 AM
    When I had my Palm Treo, WinMo, Some 2 years ago I could go directly to the radio station on the web and click on the listen live button and listen.

Is this something a Blackberry will not perform?
    08-16-09 10:53 AM
    When I had my Palm Treo, WinMo, Some 2 years ago I could go directly to the radio station on the web and click on the listen live button and listen.

Is this something a Blackberry will not perform?
    No it won't do that. You can use the BB, Opera or Bolt browser
    and still it won't work because the OS won't handle it. With BB you need all of these extra apps to hear stations and they will all lose signal and are a general pain in the rear. I think the iphone also needs special apps but with winmo you can go directly to the site like you do at home. I think the Palm pre can do it directly too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 12:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD