Been having trackball problems on my pearl, not moving in one direction, been getting hard to scroll. Called cs, they said to take it to a store and they would swap out phones, I really didn't want a new phone just because of the trackball.
    Thought about buying one, well went into a store today, and the tech replaced my trackball for me, she said that they now have them in stock in the stores

So got my pearl has a new trackball, just had to share the good cs experince

Side not, couple was there getting new lines, and getting a storm, I said to him, you just wait tell the new storm comes, he didn't like that I said that lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-09 10:55 PM
    He's going to be kicking himself wishing he had listened to you about the Storm... But thanks for the kind words
    08-31-09 03:54 PM
    I've been with vzw now for just over 8 months and have always revived great cs, both in store and phone.

I am happy that the stores now carry trackballs, I really didn't want to swap out my phone just cuz of trackball issues, seemed like a waste , when it takes 5 mins if that to replace.

Anyways, since I had a good experince with vzw cs, I thought I would share it, it gets old reading all the negative post from unhappy people that didn't get there way.

So If you have something positive to say about vzw cs, post it here

08-31-09 04:30 PM
    did you ever consider just cleaning your trackball yourself? i did it for my old curve so i could use it temporarily, and it was surprisingly easy, and very straightforward...there are "how to" threads on cleaning trackballs...
    09-01-09 12:32 AM
    I've been with verizon for just about 2 years now, and I have to say that I've been thoroughly impressed with every aspect of it. Cust. Svc. Has always been very helpful, through replacing my EnV twice, replacing another of my phones, only to find out I had a bad battery, and any other issues. I recommend verizon to everyone I know.

09-01-09 01:51 PM
    I've been with VZW for a little over a year now and I must say they are pretty great. I've only had one bad encounter with Tech Support at a store that only sent me across the street to the nicest group of VZW CSRs!
    09-01-09 02:29 PM
    6 years without a problem. I had "Cingular" before that and T-Mobile before Cingular. TMo had good CS but IMO VZW wins hands down.
    09-01-09 03:00 PM
    I've been with VZW since they took over whomever I was with at the time, so since the beginning. I think they do a pretty good job, are unfailingly polite (but then, so am I, even when agitated), have delivered on their promises, and while they have messed up a few times, they fix it, admit it was their problem, and apologize. My BB experience has been frustrating at times (mostly carrier issues rather than hardware or software of the device itself), but they've made it mostly right. I do get tired of the "it's a known problem," but not offer any solutions, timeline for fixes, etc. That's probably above a CSR's paygrade. But, I'll give them a 8 out of 10. Compared to Comcast and some other companies with which I deal, I will actually give VZW 10 I Am Not Worthies.
    09-01-09 03:32 PM
    sent me across the street to the nicest group of VZW CSRs!
    They made you into a streetwalker?

Say it ain't so!

09-01-09 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD