This has probably been discussed so don't blow me up here. I did the online chat today regarding my annual upgrade, and my pearl which is going to crap on me. I was told that since I am eligible for an annual upgrade the pricing now would be the same as it would be in January when I'm eligible for my NE2. Does that make sense? Was also told that since half of my keypad lights don't work anymore its my fault, damage I did. She was pretty clueless. Sorry if this has been covered.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 02:34 AM
    Ne2 = 100$ or 50$ off marked contract price depending on your price plan.
    Annual = 0$ off but can upgrade at contract price.
    Exception = VIP you get $50 off annual

08-07-09 02:42 AM
    NE2 has changed. Back in February I believe, they lowered the amounts to $50 and $30 depending on your price plan. You're likely elgible for the $100, but this will be last time you can get it. So, you may want to wait to use it. Perhaps the sales agent was quoting to you the new rates.
    08-07-09 03:06 AM
    NE2 has changed. Back in February I believe, they lowered the amounts to $50 and $30 depending on your price plan. You're likely elgible for the $100, but this will be last time you can get it. So, you may want to wait to use it. Perhaps the sales agent was quoting to you the new rates.
    When I upgraded to my Tour last week I still had my $100 NE2. That's a bummer to hear they're knocking down the rates.
    08-07-09 03:09 AM
    Thanks for the clarification, she seemed clueless when we were chatting...ill have to do some debating on what to do. Tour 199, storm 99, or curve 49...hmm....any suggestions? Sounds like the curve is ol reliable. Storm=we know the drill, and tour has some kinks. But doesn't everything

08-07-09 01:44 PM
    My brother is in the same position... Let me know cuz I don't know what to tell him besides what you just posted about the 3 available and the flip pearl... but he needs a phone pretty bad so prob gonna be a pearl
    08-07-09 02:02 PM
    I had a Pearl....keypad started to die after about a year and a half. I went with the Storm and LOVE IT !!!
    08-07-09 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD