I'm eligible for annual upgrade next month and was wondering if anyone on here has done one first hand? And if so, does it just start another two years? Or does it actually add another 2? i.e. i do a one year upgrade(so i still had 1 year left on my original contract) do i now have 3 years?.............

ANYBODY that knows FOR SURE i would appreciate it
    09-23-09 10:14 AM
    I'm eligible for annual upgrade next month and was wondering if anyone on here has done one first hand? And if so, does it just start another two years? Or does it actually add another 2? i.e. i do a one year upgrade(so i still had 1 year left on my original contract) do i now have 3 years?.............

ANYBODY that knows FOR SURE i would appreciate it
    No it just starts a new 2 year agreement.
    09-23-09 11:03 AM
    If you get the 2 year pricing its a new 2 year contract. 1 year pricing is a new one year contract. But it doesn't add on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 09:48 PM
    If your not a VIP member there is a $20 charge to do annual upgrades.
    09-24-09 10:01 PM
    Your contract starts they day you sign it and goes as long as you sign it for. And it depends if you are going with a two year contract or a one year contract as to how long its going to be.
    09-24-09 10:11 PM
    And the price of your phone is determined by the length of your contract.
    09-24-09 10:14 PM
    And the price of your phone is determined by the length of your contract.

yes it can be....
    09-25-09 07:46 AM
    yes it can be....
    Whats the point of this
    09-25-09 07:52 AM
    Whats the point of this
    ok I'll be a little more clear...yes it does...its also alot cheaper to go with a
    2yr contract....
    09-25-09 07:59 AM
    You cannot do an early upgrade and do a one year contract. If you want a one year contract, you'll need to wait the full twenty months. That's what a VZW rep told me.

09-25-09 10:17 PM
    I did an early annual upgrade in July. It restarted my 2 year contract. I don't know if a 1 year contract was an option or not, because I didn't ask, and my salesrep didn't offer. But I love Verizon, so a 2 year contract is fine with me.
    09-25-09 10:34 PM
    Annual upgrade requires a two-year contract. If it didn't, why offer it? They already have you locked up for that additional yeat do why would they give you something special for the same year? They give you something, you give them something.

That's what a VZW rep told me.
    Is this the new fad macro for Verizon reps these days? Whenever anyone here sees that they know you're a verizon rep. It is really old and cheesy.
    Last edited by DesertDogs; 09-25-09 at 10:47 PM.
    09-25-09 10:45 PM
    Is this the new fad macro for Verizon reps these days? Whenever anyone here sees that they know you're a verizon rep. It is really old and cheesy.
    Be nice. Yes, it is old & cheesy, but you could say "seasoned brie" or something a little gentler.
    09-28-09 01:14 AM
    Whats the point of this
    Trying for a record time to get 1,600 posts?
    09-28-09 02:15 AM
    Annual upgrade requires a two-year contract. If it didn't, why offer it? They already have you locked up for that additional yeat do why would they give you something special for the same year? They give you something, you give them something.

I've only been saying that for the few weeks I've been posting here. And I'd rather not divulge the name of my employer, privacy and all that.

09-28-09 04:38 AM
    I've only been saying that for the few weeks I've been posting here. And I'd rather not divulge the name of my employer, privacy and all that.

Personally I LOVE the new tag, had me rolling in the aisles first time I read it.
    09-28-09 12:24 PM
    Thanks

09-28-09 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD