Is there any way that you can use your annual upgrade at a best buy or an amazon? I'm looking at the storm 2 and its cheaper on an online seller than the Verizon store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-10 09:20 PM
    I'm not sure if you can or not. But the VZW store clerks REALLY want you to buy for them. When I went to get my Curve it was half the price at Best Buy, I asked the VZW clerk if the price shown was the cheapest they could do and he said yes. Then I told him that right across the street they had the same phone for half the price, but I preferred to buy it from him. He said, Hold on. By the end of the deal he'd matched the price, and thrown in a nice case, a memory card, and an extra charger, all for free. Don't be afraid to haggle the VZW clerks.

05-01-10 09:57 PM
    Bestbuy will.......they call up a Verizon rep and activate your phone. I did this with my first Storm.

05-01-10 10:20 PM
    Is there any way that you can use your annual upgrade at a best buy or an amazon? I'm looking at the storm 2 and its cheaper on an online seller than the Verizon store.

I'm not to sure on the Amazon thing, but I definitely know that BestBuy doesn't do annual upgrades. Only NE2. I tried to get my Storm from them back in Febuary '09 and they said they don't do it and for me to get it online.
    I went there just last week to see if that rule still applied and it does.
    05-02-10 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD