11-01-09 02:37 PM
32 12
tools
    Case in point, I just called to check on my upgrade eligibility for a Storm2. The rep said I'm eligible for my NewE2 on 12/16/09. So if I bought the Storm 2 now, I'd only get the promo rate of $179.00 after the online discount. He wasn't interested in moving my $100 off up 45 days to get me to buy not one, but two new BB's. I don't think I'm entitled to perks but it makes you feel good as a customer when the reps give you a good deal. Its like dealing with a car dealership. If you keep goin back to the same dealer, they are much more inclined to give better deals on new models to keep you a customer. So now I'm bummed that I have to wait to save the ching. :-(

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 08:40 PM
    Try again at 30 days.
    10-31-09 08:41 PM
    Case in point, I just called to check on my upgrade eligibility for a Storm2. The rep said I'm eligible for my NewE2 on 12/16/09. So if I bought the Storm 2 now, I'd only get the promo rate of $179.00 after the online discount. He wasn't interested in moving my $100 off up 45 days to get me to buy not one, but two new BB's. I don't think I'm entitled to perks but it makes you feel good as a customer when the reps give you a good deal. Its like dealing with a car dealership. If you keep goin back to the same dealer, they are much more inclined to give better deals on new models to keep you a customer. So now I'm bummed that I have to wait to save the ching. :-(

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Like I explained above, the days of making exceptions such as you were hoping for are virtually gone. Your New Every Two date is four months before your contract end date to begin with.
    11-01-09 06:55 AM
    Like I explained above, the days of making exceptions such as you were hoping for are virtually gone. Your New Every Two date is four months before your contract end date to begin with.
    Totally untrue. I got my Touch Pro 2 with ne2 but my date wasn't until late December of this year with a contract end of April 2010. All I did was call before it was out and asked for info on its release and mentioned I was really tired of BB. The rep took my call back number and called me the day it was out. Got it for $99 and received it the next day.
    11-01-09 10:44 AM
    My only question is that the primary number on the line is eligible for a new phone every 12 months? Is that right. Any other numbers on your line have to wait for the actual NE2? Or have I just been reading it all wrong?
    11-01-09 11:41 AM
    My only question is that the primary number on the line is eligible for a new phone every 12 months? Is that right. Any other numbers on your line have to wait for the actual NE2? Or have I just been reading it all wrong?
    The primary line is eligible for 2-year contract pricing plus NE2 discount at 20 months. The discount is $50 for the 700 min Family Plan, and $100 for the plans above that. The primary line is eligible for annual upgrade only if the Family Plan is for 1400 minutes or more.

No matter which family plan you're on, the non-primary phones are only eligible for 2-year contract pricing at 20 months into their contract. There is no NE2 discount beyond the primary line.
    11-01-09 12:31 PM
    I'm with VZN from the merger with the Alltel 500 plan... So I don't think it applies... Thanx for the reply though.
    11-01-09 02:37 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD