08-14-09 05:17 PM
63 123
tools
    Either you are Verizon's Total Quality Manager or your arrogance is staggering. (My money is on option B). Perhaps you would tell us common folk what qualifies you to make such pronouncements.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    He tests phones for a living. And we're talking phones that haven't been hinted at. He's already seen the light at the end of the tunnel, he says. Has seen the future post-touchscreen. He's got a LOT of posts, and 99% of them make a lot of sense. He's generally cool-headed, and gives generally spot-on advice.

Did I mention he thinks Blackberries are equal to an Atari?
    08-14-09 12:45 AM
    He tests phones for a living. And we're talking phones that haven't been hinted at. He's already seen the light at the end of the tunnel, he says. Has seen the future post-touchscreen. He's got a LOT of posts, and 99% of them make a lot of sense. He's generally cool-headed, and gives generally spot-on advice.

Did I mention he thinks Blackberries are equal to an Atari?
    How nice for him. I still think he's arrogant and I'm well aware of his hatred of BlackBerries. It gives cause to wonder why he's here.

Incidentally, I'm more in favor of the original Palm OS or the (seemingly) more open sourced platform provided by Nokia.

As far as the Tour goes, I have been given basic tech support training on it for work. Its not the worst BlackBerry ever (storm) but it isn't necessarily great either.

OP, sorry to hear of your difficulties. You may want to try RIM directly and see if they have a better solution than Verizon's tech support has been able to offer

08-14-09 12:56 AM
    Either you are Verizon's Total Quality Manager or your arrogance is staggering. (My money is on option B). Perhaps you would tell us common folk what qualifies you to make such pronouncements.

Interesting, since I am posting this from an AT&T phone.

Maybe you don't know as much about squat as you think you do? I find it interesting that those who are so intimidated by my words & so in need of personal validation are the ones who make weak attempts at ad-hominem attacks on me.

Don't pick fights with a man who drinks bottles of Scotch that cost more than your weekly pay, boy - and learn some respect, while you're at it.

I can't believe the stupidity of some people's parents.

08-14-09 01:27 AM
    Interesting, since I am posting this from an AT&T phone.

Maybe you don't know as much about squat as you think you do? I find it interesting that those who are so intimidated by my words & so in need of personal validation are the ones who make weak attempts at ad-hominem attacks on me.

Don't pick fights with a man who drinks bottles of Scotch that cost more than your weekly pay, boy - and learn some respect, while you're at it.

I can't believe the stupidity of some people's parents.

You have the audacity to lecture me about respect!? Old man read some of your posts again. You very often sound like you are having to condescend to deal with a patulent toddler.

I could care less how much your scotch costs. Just because you perceive yourself to be rich means little. And this little pup may never win any fights but ye will most certainly know that ye have been bitten when ye walk away.

08-14-09 07:06 AM
    As far as the Tour goes, I have been given basic tech support training on it for work.

In another post you say that you are a restaraunt manager? You need tech support training for that? TROLL?
    08-14-09 08:44 AM
    LOL good to see you got bored and came back, and I don't drink scotch. I drink cheapass beer at 12$ for a 30
    08-14-09 09:01 AM
    I wouldn't say invite...
    08-14-09 09:13 AM
    Sounds like a deal. Great Avatar btw
    08-14-09 10:04 AM
    In another post you say that you are a restaraunt manager? You need tech support training for that? TROLL?
    Both statements are true. Its called a lateral transfer. In an effort to futher my career, I put in a transfer to Restraunt Operations which includes IT. Since everyone at DM and above has a blackberry it would be practical that I learn about it before my transfer. Oh no!! Not Logic!!

08-14-09 10:59 AM
    Let me clarify my screen name in case anyone other than twins thinks I am making threats. When I still lived in PA, I used to go to a men's conference in Ohio called Firestorm. It was a christian men's conference.

Before anyone says it, no I have not been acting like a christian. I am very sorry. Though I could offer an excuse, there is none. I should not have been posting here when in a bad mood. I am sorry.

On a direct note to twinsx2dad, I have researched your posts. I stand corrected and offer my humble apologies. You do know a lot about the business and it is very helpful. I'm sorry for being a ****.

08-14-09 11:05 AM
    Both statements are true. Its called a lateral transfer. In an effort to futher my career, I put in a transfer to Restraunt Operations which includes IT. Since everyone at DM and above has a blackberry it would be practical that I learn about it before my transfer. Oh no!! Not Logic!!

Better question is why are you on here arguing like a little 5 year old girl? You have 11 posts and I don't recall a single one genuinely helping anyone. So much for your "training."

Most are about Twinsx2Dad or someone else. Going to get old quick.. If you have an issue with someone - why not just PM them and talk to them instead of showing out in front of everyone. Oh wait - that goes back to my first statement - acting like a 5 year old girl.
    08-14-09 11:06 AM
    Imagine what it would be like if Larry had these kind of revelations... sorry phx theres a lot of ppl that some on here like mr. gump and just post b.s. that we all have to red through and deal with.
    Again, I'm sorry. I readily admit that I have not conducted myself professionally. I do not offer any excuses because none would justify my behavior.

I came here to learn so that I can do my job better. That's all.

Again I'm sorry for acting like a ****

08-14-09 11:12 AM
    Better question is why are you on here arguing like a little 5 year old girl? You have 11 posts and I don't recall a single one genuinely helping anyone. So much for your "training."

Most are about Twinsx2Dad or someone else. Going to get old quick.. If you have an issue with someone - why not just PM them and talk to them instead of showing out in front of everyone. Oh wait - that goes back to my first statement - acting like a 5 year old girl.
    It got old long before I saw the apology above. About 5 years old.

Advice though. Don't ever PM TDad. He never reads them. I know. I've tried it.

08-14-09 05:17 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD