a great majority of the questions posted here, are the questions that people come in store to ask me =P
    11-14-08 02:21 AM
    I went in to Verizon my first day with my Curve cause I was getting my sent emails on my device. Verizon in store had never heard of it (wow, weird!) and they called tech support with me in the store and they had never heard of it either. I said "well, there's some people on crackberry that have had similar stuff" and the tech guy said "yeah, that's just where we go to get our answers, I'll bring it up.........wow, this seems to be a big problem with everyone!"

Not once have I gone to Verizon for a problem since.
    11-14-08 04:50 AM
    a great majority of the questions posted here, are the questions that people come in store to ask me =P
    You should thank Kevin for reducing your influx of basic customer questions at the store, assuming they all get their questions answered here.
    11-14-08 04:25 PM
    This is a great resouce site for everyone. Now let's see some of these folks answer questions about every device carried and will know everything that needs to be known about every device. Remember sales, tech, and CS must know as much about everything they can. Not just about your one issue. We use resources like this site just as you do. Be kind to a rep.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-08 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD