Im on verizon's website and doing a "mock up" order to see hwo much it would cost for me monthly plus to switch over from Sprint.

I selected the 1400 min Family Premium plan

The strange thing is though, there are no BlackBerry Device to choose from. Where are they at? Is this plan not compatible with a BlackBerry?

Am I doing something wrong??
    10-29-09 06:54 PM
    No that plan is not blackberry compatible... I believe only select and basic are
    10-29-09 07:06 PM
    Oh ok. I will try that then.
    10-29-09 07:10 PM
    Oh ok. I will try that then.
    How many lines, what kind of phones, what features?
    10-29-09 07:29 PM
    2 lines. Blackberry Storm 2 for both lines. i want something comparable to what i have with sprint, 1500 shared minutes, unlimited night/weekends, unlimited text/pic/video msg, unlimited GPS, TV/Radio, unlimited data.
    10-30-09 07:53 AM
    Whats the reason for switching? Besides the Storm 2?
    10-30-09 08:13 AM
    Whats the reason for switching? Besides the Storm 2?
    Are you serious? You are a VZW employee and you question why they want to switch to our service from another carrier? How do you still have a job?
    10-30-09 11:56 AM
    Are you serious? You are a VZW employee and you question why they want to switch to our service from another carrier? How do you still have a job?
    Really....
    I'm sorry I'm not on the ******* clock right now. I can't ask what was wrong with someone's previous service provider? Back the **** off like I should walk around in the ******* street telling people to go to verizon all day long? I don't spend all day on my knees in front of customers so luckly I can ask these questions. And I still have a job cuz I'm a good at what I do. I'm not in here telling people to leave Verizon SORRY for asking a question. Don't ******* b!tch at me.
    10-30-09 12:06 PM
    I don't mean to sound pessimistic but 19 pages already in the "Storm 2 issues" thread. I'm just saying. Verizon has a better network in my opinion but I don't think the storm 2 would be a good reason to switch if you are already happy with what you have.
    10-30-09 12:18 PM
    Really....
    I'm sorry I'm not on the ******* clock right now. I can't ask what was wrong with someone's previous service provider? Back the **** off like I should walk around in the ******* street telling people to go to verizon all day long? I don't spend all day on my knees in front of customers so luckly I can ask these questions. And I still have a job cuz I'm a good at what I do. I'm not in here telling people to leave Verizon SORRY for asking a question. Don't ******* b!tch at me.
    Wahhhhh.
    Cry?
    10-30-09 12:21 PM
    Wahhhhh.
    Cry?
    Really? Thats it ok... you were the one crying about someone asking a question.
    10-30-09 12:23 PM
    I don't mean to sound pessimistic but 19 pages already in the "Storm 2 issues" thread. I'm just saying. Verizon has a better network in my opinion but I don't think the storm 2 would be a good reason to switch if you are already happy with what you have.
    Thats what I'm saying.
    10-30-09 12:23 PM
    Really? Thats it ok... you were the one crying about someone asking a question.
    I just wish your overposting negetive a$$ would leave.
    10-30-09 12:25 PM
    I just wish your overposting negetive a$$ would leave.
    No way girlfriend.
    10-30-09 12:31 PM
    Im not really unhappy with Sprint I just really wanted a touch screen BB. I was going to wait for the Storm 2 bugs to get worked out, but to get an idea I was going through placing an order.
    10-30-09 10:45 PM
    Im not really unhappy with Sprint I just really wanted a touch screen BB. I was going to wait for the Storm 2 bugs to get worked out, but to get an idea I was going through placing an order.
    Did you get the info you were looking for?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-09 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD