I currently have the Storm and I want to buy the HTC TP2. Can I activate the TP2 online and then say, switch back to the Storm online for a day, and then switch back to the TP2 another day? I want to be able to alternate using the two phones.
    10-02-09 10:28 PM
    You can....you may see crazy prorations of your data plan from going back and forth, but since it costs the same it shouldn't be more. And you will do it online right? Good.
    10-02-09 10:33 PM
    You can....you may see crazy prorations of your data plan from going back and forth, but since it costs the same it shouldn't be more. And you will do it online right? Good.
    I take it that you must be a Verizon rep.
    10-02-09 10:36 PM
    I must admit, that sounds like a real pain in th ****, good luck to you
    10-02-09 10:38 PM
    I take it that you must be a Verizon rep.
    What difference does that make? I'm just saying. Would you really want to call CS everytime you switch?
    10-02-09 10:50 PM
    What difference does that make? I'm just saying. Would you really want to call CS everytime you switch?
    You are correct, I want to be able to do it online, otherwise I would not do it.
    10-02-09 10:53 PM
    Seeing as the blackberries and winmo phones use different data plans, things might get pretty complicated come billing time.
    10-02-09 11:37 PM
    You can only do three switches per billing period. That's what a VZW rep told me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-09 12:47 AM
    Online is what I would suggest. You may have billing issues...if you want to do...TP2 ----- STORM ----TP2 and look at your bill after it posts thats entirely up to you, yes they are same price but different feature codes. It is possible though!
    10-03-09 07:50 AM
    since you would be changing your plan in a sense, you will only be able to do it 3 times in a billing cycle(depending on your plan if its a plan bundled with the data.) My question is why? What is the point of doing this or is this just a hypothetical pain in the *** question?
    10-03-09 09:42 AM
    It is more of a hypothetical question that if the TP2 did not have a certain app that I already had with the Storm that I really wanted to use, then it would be a nice option to have. If the billing part became an issue then it would not be worth it and at that point I would just use one phone going forward. I'm just trying to explore all options before I commit to buying the TP2.
    10-03-09 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD