I searched but found nothing relative to my question.

I was moved from Alltel to Verizon a few months ago and never really noticed any differences other than it seems like I get multiple emails based off of predetermined time periods, versus when I was with Alltel and could get one email after another if that is how they were sent to me (2, 3, 14 minute intervals - random like).

So, I went to log into my BIS account and it dawned on me, it's still on Alltel. So, I went to create an account on the Verizon site and it said that my device is not registered with Verizon.

Should I go to my (now) Verizon store and have them do something, or is this something that I can do?

Looking at the settings on my Curve, my mobile network shows Alltel. And yes, I am 100% sure that I'm with Verizon now. Please tell me that I'm not losing my mind (which of course, is entirely possible).

Thanks for reading my drawn out babbling.
    10-20-09 08:01 AM
    no, your phn will stay on the alltel bis site until you get a vzw phn
    10-20-09 09:24 AM
    It depends on how often polling updates on your bis account. VZW would be the same way and as sorlipm said you have to stay on Alltel's bis while you have that phone.

A lot of people tend to forward emails to their @alltel.bb.net account instead so it will be instant.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-09 10:57 AM
    i was told that alltel emails were changed to vzw.net

10-20-09 01:09 PM
    I was told alltel is a huge pain in the @ss!
    10-20-09 01:15 PM
    i was told that alltel emails were changed to vzw.net

They were incorrect. It will stay the same.

10-20-09 01:16 PM
    Until you upgrade to a VZW handset everything will still act as if you were on an Alltel account.

10-20-09 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD