Does Verizon consider AllTel carry over contracts new ones? Or is how long you were with AllTel as long as they consider you a customer of there's?
    Also.. I signed on w AllTel probably 2 weeks before the transition onto my moms family plan and got a free 8130 pearl w sign on. My pearl is PRETTY buggy I will miss calls cuz the phone will just hour glass n response to the incoming call and if I'm lucky it will register a missed call from unknown call. Will Verizon handle it? Would they give me a replacement Verizon pearl? Or would they conjure up an AllTel one?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-09 07:39 PM
    Yes, contracts from Alltel are honored as such. If you need a repleacement, VZW will handle it and you will get an Alltel device
    11-21-09 07:43 PM
    It will be handled just like any warranty issue outside the first 30 days after purchase - you will get a certified, like new replacement - off the shelf in a store if they have the like replacement model, or sent via 2-day FedEx. Former Alltel stores converted to VZW have a limited supply of the Alltel replacement models
    11-21-09 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD