I'm looking for a new job and I was looking into working in the verizon stores for sales. I was just wondering how much you guys get paid if you dont mind me asking. I'm just looking to see if a job at verizon pays better than my current job. Like I said, if you don't want to say how much you get paid, I won't mind.
    10-15-09 08:44 PM
    This is like what, the third post like this in a week?

Go register with their HR/Careers page, look for the positions & look at the pay range.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-09 09:21 PM
    somewhere between minimum wage and a million dollars if you're special
    10-15-09 10:58 PM
    It probably changes from location to location anyway. A CSR in Miami isn't gonna make the same as a CSR in Iowa!
    10-15-09 11:01 PM
    sorry that someone else has had a similar thread. i tried searching for a thread like this first with no luck so thats y i made this thread.

but to all those that would like to help me out, how much do you guys make an hour? for base pay that is. i know you guys make commission but i just wanna know what the base pay is.

and to TwinsX2Dad, i tried that way already and it doesnt say how much
    10-16-09 05:25 PM
    It would be best if you just applied and see. Its generally against policy for employees to post or "advertise" their pay scale. And like Sultan said that it could vary depending on where you are and if you work for auth retailer or direct store. I know this because my pay is different from say tsguy's pay because I work for an outsource tech center where he works for an internal direct tech center. There are many variables.
    10-17-09 09:59 AM
    sorry that someone else has had a similar thread. i tried searching for a thread like this first with no luck so thats y i made this thread.

but to all those that would like to help me out, how much do you guys make an hour? for base pay that is. i know you guys make commission but i just wanna know what the base pay is.

and to TwinsX2Dad, i tried that way already and it doesnt say how much
    Any job that is willing to hire you will tell you how much they are willing to pay you, you can either accept it or not, if you feel as though you need a certain pay rate, just ask for that on your resume. Its actually one of the questions they ask you.
    10-17-09 10:27 AM
    No verizon employee should go over their pay.. sorry. Some people might get jealous
    10-17-09 08:05 PM
    No verizon employee should go over their pay.. sorry. Some people might get jealous
    It is a privacy matter, too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-09 12:31 AM
    Plus like stated in the other thread pay may be different between New York and Iowa
    10-18-09 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD