10-03-14 03:04 PM
31 12
tools
    Just went to get a Z30 and give my z10 to my wife, but was told they no longer sell BlackBerry devices in store. I called verizon and they confirmed with 2 other corporate stores in my area (north nj). Good thing is over the phone service will waive the overnight shipping since they no longer carry them in store.

This has to be concerning to BlackBerry in the US market.

Posted via CB10
    leeboy82 likes this.
    07-13-14 12:12 PM
    shopblackberry.com my friend go direct or Amazon. Carriers don't show any love in the US

Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 12:26 PM
    shopblackberry.com my friend go direct or Amazon. Carriers don't show any love in the US
    Except the SBB phones are no good on Verizon. And buying phones on Amazon is like getting teeth pulled.

I thought no Z30s in Verizon stores was the norm, not the exception, and for most places, you HAD order online?
    lift and ajst222 like this.
    07-13-14 12:31 PM

Posted via CB10
    Unless something's recently changed, the shopblackberry store only carries GSM phones.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 12:32 PM
    Not all corporate stores pulled BlackBerry, but majority sadly have.

My local corporate store (Harrisburg, PA) has full functional working demos of all 3 BlackBerry's.

When chatting with the rep while in the store about how I liked that they had all 3 on display I asked if they keep any in stock, he said they do keep a few of each at a time.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 08:07 PM
    Its been this way for awhile now. When I got mine it was online or order. Amazon was offering a better deal at that time so I got mine there.
    LibertyPhone likes this.
    07-13-14 08:18 PM
    A couple of months ago I couldn't find any Verizon stores anywhere in my area that had a Z30 in stock. I ordered one from a local Verizon store and had it in 2 days. Raino is correct. I think very few stores have them in stock anymore. Order in store or online is pretty much the only way to get one now.
    kingofpain20 likes this.
    07-13-14 08:31 PM
    When the Z30 came out, it was in my Verizon store for probably 2 months before they took the display down and decided not to carry it. Not to my surprise, it probably wasn't selling. The Z10 wasn't in the store for very long either, though it made it a longer time than the Z30. The Q10 is still surprisingly there, though.

Posted via CB10
    robhenry24 likes this.
    07-15-14 08:21 AM
    Does anyone know why Blackberry has an exclusive offer for the Z30 with Verizon when the Verizon sales people tell you not to buy it?

Over this past weekend I went to 3 Verizon Stores in the Tampa market looking for the Z30. The first 2 stores did not have a display Z30 to touch and hold. The sales people told me they have over a 50% return rate and the phone is awful.

I went to a 3rd store in Citrus Park and they had one on display. How ever I was told the exact same thing by 2 sales people. It was as if Verizon wanted this phone to fail. When I pointed out that this phone has a high rating by the users on their site, they claimed that it was all Blackberry employees. When I told them about the great reviews from independent review articles they just said "trust us, you don't want that phone".

Why is that Verizon???
    07-22-14 02:23 PM
    BlackBerry is becoming an exotic brand. Just wait until the Passport comes out. It'll be different, flashy and no one will know what it is.

Posted via CB10
    DJM626 likes this.
    07-24-14 10:40 AM
    I talked to a Verizon IT rep when my Z10 sounds were not working. He said that the BlackBerry 10 OS is the best on the market. The stores are pushing the DROID and iPhone. Said if the reps would show and use the BlackBerry phones people would buy. It's all fad related. He switched from the iPhone 5S to the Z30 and said that the iPhone has nothing on the Z30.

Posted via CB10
    saxxman, sxchan, BBRYQ10 and 1 others like this.
    07-26-14 10:24 AM
    The two BB10 devices I have through Verizon I ordered over the phone and had them shipped to me. I could have done it online but talking to someone helped me get some of the costs waived (shipping, even some off of the contract price). I have no desire to go into a store and listen to reps try to talk to me about stuff they know nothing about...haha. I know what I want, I don't need a sales pitch for an iPhone or a Samsung.

Posted via CB10
    lift likes this.
    07-29-14 02:23 PM
    Does anyone know why Blackberry has an exclusive offer for the Z30 with Verizon when the Verizon sales people tell you not to buy it?

Over this past weekend I went to 3 Verizon Stores in the Tampa market looking for the Z30. The first 2 stores did not have a display Z30 to touch and hold. The sales people told me they have over a 50% return rate and the phone is awful.

I went to a 3rd store in Citrus Park and they had one on display. How ever I was told the exact same thing by 2 sales people. It was as if Verizon wanted this phone to fail. When I pointed out that this phone has a high rating by the users on their site, they claimed that it was all Blackberry employees. When I told them about the great reviews from independent review articles they just said "trust us, you don't want that phone".

Why is that Verizon???
    Well I left a review on verizon site and I'm not anywhere near a BlackBerry employee. After I went through the same, why do you want a BlackBerry speil and having to order it online.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 11:37 AM
    I know where 4 q10 phones is at.A Verizon store in Chattanooga,TN.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-14 06:46 PM
    I know where 4 q10 phones is at.A Verizon store in Chattanooga,TN.

Posted via CB10
    Like your avatar and your username. Yes, I know what that means.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    08-09-14 01:22 PM
    I am a rep and I sold my first BlackBerry to a customer the other day. Unfortunately, the speaker was broken and needed to be replaced. Fortunately, the next town over had a store with a q10 in stock so I lucked out and managed to replace the phone for the customer after a brief ten minute drive. We do carry them in stores.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-14 04:42 PM
    Blackberry needs to compete better for sales to go up. With low sales no one will wants to carry a low sales item. When was the last time you saw an ad for a blackberry device? I see android and apple all the time.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-14 07:49 PM
    BlackBerry is becoming an exotic brand. Just wait until the Passport comes out. It'll be different, flashy and no one will know what it is.

Posted via CB10
    And this helps BlackBerry how exactly?

? BlackBerry Z30 ? If it Don't Make Dollars, It don't Make Sense ?
    08-17-14 08:02 PM
    Just called Verizon two says ago and said the Z30 isn't even available now! Out of stock the website says and the rep in the phone for Verizon Doesn't think they will be getting any more in. What gives!!! ? Maby BlackBerry is coming out with the Z50 soon to replace the 30, but I think that is to much wishful thinking. How come no more 30's at Verizon. I got one in the spring.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-14 12:04 AM
    Just called Verizon two says ago and said the Z30 isn't even available now! Out of stock the website says and the rep in the phone for Verizon Doesn't think they will be getting any more in. What gives!!! ? Maby BlackBerry is coming out with the Z50 soon to replace the 30, but I think that is to much wishful thinking. How come no more 30's at Verizon. I got one in the spring.

Posted via CB10
    Many other threads on this...Chances are Verizon ordered X many units, and they are now about out.

Verizon and/or BlackBerry didn't wanna go the same route with the z10 by ordering or over producing. Verizon also uses different bands compared to other US carriers, so it wouldn't make sense to produce extra just for one carrier.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-14 12:12 AM
    Umm, I just visited my Verizon store and they still have the z10.

Blackberry Z30
    09-20-14 08:36 AM
    Huhmmm...all of this sounds very disturbing regarding the Passport Launch on Wednesday...if Verizon doesn't carry it for the ones who want it... we gonna have a major problem on our hands smh...

#poweredbyblackberry Z30
    09-21-14 08:43 AM
    How did u verify this information?

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 10:27 AM
    Sorry... didn't see previous pages. They better be selling the Passport,Classic and possibly the Z50

Posted via CB10
    09-21-14 10:35 AM
    Saw a Z30 at my local corp store. Of course that doesn't mean that they would sell one but that is just a waste of retail space.
    09-23-14 07:59 PM
31 12