I'm running os 4.5.0.77 on my 8330/verizon.

AIM stopped working and doesn't even allow for redownload since I upgraded (says my device does not support it). But the strange thing is that my wlm just stopped working out of no where. It was working find for weeks on the new os and now it says "cannot connect to server." I reinstalled it and sent service books and nothing. Anyone having this problem after it was working fine?

these are the appsfrom blackberry.com. The verizon based apps still work fine
    Last edited by RicanMedic78; 10-07-08 at 09:12 PM.
    10-07-08 07:57 PM
    I deleted and reinstalled WLM and it works fine. But according to the bb site from by browser, my device does not support AIM. I'm running 4.5.0.77 and it used to work well with 4.3

Anyone having this issue at all???
    10-10-08 07:53 AM
    Running AIM for days now. On .77 no problems. I did have one time where I was having data problems. I couldn't sign on to AIM and my browsers didn't work. A soft reset\battery pull fixed that. It was a VZW problem not just AIM.
    10-10-08 12:05 PM
    Running AIM for days now. On .77 no problems. I did have one time where I was having data problems. I couldn't sign on to AIM and my browsers didn't work. A soft reset\battery pull fixed that. It was a VZW problem not just AIM.
    10-10-08 12:06 PM
    10-10-08 12:06 PM
    AIM doesnt work on my device but i got the service books on this site (look for it on the forum "important aim/icq" YOU MIGHT need to just send the service books... good luck...
    10-10-08 12:15 PM
    I downloaded AIM and it works for a couple of hours and then it just stops working and says "internal error. Try again later"

Help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-08 12:43 AM
    AIM doesnt work on my device but i got the service books on this site (look for it on the forum "important aim/icq" YOU MIGHT need to just send the service books... good luck...
    nope, sent service books twice already and hen I go back to blackberry.com/aim, it still said that my device doesnt support it.

the verizon aim app SUCKKSSSSSSSS! I'm gonna go cry now
    10-15-08 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD