soo i JUST got my pinkberry on tuesday..i am absolutely in love. how did i go this long without a BB? BUT. theres a tiny dent in the top right corner of the phone..(due to my klutziness, so sad. i hate myself). but i have the 4.99/mo insurance and was wondering if i go to the vz store will they replace it? thanks!
    09-02-08 10:02 AM
    Dunno if your insurance covers you for aesthetic damage. I feel for you. Have only dropped mine once but was soooooooooooooo gutted at the time!
    09-02-08 10:06 AM
    it was mailed to me..so im wondering if i can go in and just say heyy it came like this, lol. im so sad!
    09-02-08 10:11 AM
    Technically thats fraud ...thats your own decision to make and also I'm not sure if they would believe you since its generally packaged very securely. They may expect you to report faults like that immediately after inspecting the arrived goods. My suggestion is you could look at buying new housing [just the damaged piece] or get a silicon case or some other case which would offer some protection especially if you dropped it again, heaven forbid!
    Last edited by kitcat72; 09-02-08 at 11:03 AM.
    09-02-08 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD