12-19-08 10:07 PM
87 ... 234
tools
    You have got to be kidding.

Failed delivery attempt number 15396 this morning. Why? WRONG ADDRESS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    this is stupid on their part they should be a shame of them selfs all they care about is seeings how big that they can get so they can have bragging rights shame on them. i still remember your last run in with them few a months ago.
    12-18-08 06:35 PM
    You have got to be kidding.

Failed delivery attempt number 15396 this morning. Why? WRONG ADDRESS.

When you climb down off the ceiling...

Situation changed. Ignore my previous post. Maybe you *should* bill at your commercial rate for time wasted in all this - after the relevant credits are posted to your account and 3 months comp service has been confirmed in writing.
    12-18-08 06:51 PM
    When you climb down off the ceiling...

Situation changed. Ignore my previous post. Maybe you *should* bill at your commercial rate for time wasted in all this - after the relevant credits are posted to your account and 3 months comp service has been confirmed in writing.
    Pfft. They can't afford me.

12-18-08 07:25 PM
    Heh. That's the spirit!

12-18-08 07:27 PM
    So I finally went and picked up the storm at fedex last night. Now if only I could type on it, I'd be in great shape.

12-19-08 02:59 PM
    You will get the hang of it Nay, i know ya will buddy...
    12-19-08 03:07 PM
    You will get the hang of it Nay, i know ya will buddy...

Hehe. Thanks.

12-19-08 03:44 PM
    So I finally went and picked up the storm at fedex last night. Now if only I could type on it, I'd be in great shape.

i hope you learn to type on it i played with one yesterday trying to type on it but i was having a lot of trouble. jenay you are young so i know you will catch on in no time but me its like trying to teach a ten year old dog new tricks.
    12-19-08 03:45 PM
    Sweet, you got one of the few that were still in the system.

From what I have heard, a lot simpler then the other guy. The click provides the right feedback.

Plus, you get to look forward to every minor OS update, it will be like Christmas every month around here.
    12-19-08 04:11 PM
    Sweet, you got one of the few that were still in the system.

From what I have heard, a lot simpler then the other guy. The click provides the right feedback.

Plus, you get to look forward to every minor OS update, it will be like Christmas every month around here.
    Ahh the storm update club....

The device itself has no issues, its just near Impossible to type on with long nails.

12-19-08 05:42 PM
    wow Jenay, that's some drama. The same thing happened to me, but mine was quickly fixed, the curve i bought started having speaker problems in week 3. after week 4 the speaker didn't work, i couldn't hear anything. Well i called customer service and she sent a replacement my way. The same thing happened to this one within 2 weeks. Then i got a 3rd device and .. what do you guess?... the speaker problem once more..
    however, for my troubles verizon sent me a NEW one and i had but only 40 dollars to pay off my 130.00 bill....

now that's customer service....

that being said, i can't believe your story. i got a headache just from reading the problem.lol...
    12-19-08 09:26 PM
    wow Jenay, that's some drama. The same thing happened to me, but mine was quickly fixed, the curve i bought started having speaker problems in week 3. after week 4 the speaker didn't work, i couldn't hear anything. Well i called customer service and she sent a replacement my way. The same thing happened to this one within 2 weeks. Then i got a 3rd device and .. what do you guess?... the speaker problem once more..
    however, for my troubles verizon sent me a NEW one and i had but only 40 dollars to pay off my 130.00 bill....

now that's customer service....

that being said, i can't believe your story. i got a headache just from reading the problem.lol...
    Ugh. The dreaded curve speaker issue. I'm glad to hear vzw resolved it for you, however.

12-19-08 10:07 PM
87 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD