09-01-09 04:59 PM
58 123
tools
    no, he just has gas. common misconception
    08-27-09 05:19 PM
    My post count is higher, so I win.

Please bow down.
    08-27-09 05:23 PM
    just wait weekend, me and blue are coming after you!
    08-27-09 05:25 PM
    Won't happen. You see I pay off the mods (clearly because the mods are entwined with VzW) so they can just edit my post count and make it higher.

So as you get within one post, my post count jumps +100.
    08-27-09 05:32 PM
    Someone call the marshals, this thread is highjacked lol.
    08-27-09 05:44 PM
    Whatcha gonna do when they come for u... Bad boys...
    Who wants the handcuffs?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-09 08:57 PM
    Why would you post such incorrect information?
    You sir just got pwned.

Straight from their Agreement:

"We also reserve the right to terminate service upon expiration of Customer Agreement term."

08-28-09 06:35 PM
    You sir just got pwned.

Straight from their Agreement:

"We also reserve the right to terminate service upon expiration of Customer Agreement term."

Yup, MrSpock got me. lol

I know the TOS, but what i was referring to is that Verizon has NEVER done that. It is a bad business move.

Im going to go back to my real life now and avoid cool guys named Spock
    08-28-09 07:40 PM
    Yup, MrSpock got me. lol

I know the TOS, but what i was referring to is that Verizon has NEVER done that. It is a bad business move.

Im going to go back to my real life now and avoid cool guys named Spock
    Well obviously Verizon wouldn't normally do it. But the OP asked what would happen, and all I stated is Verizon states they reserve to the right to end the service and you than accuse me of saying "untrue things".

So I'd keep the "cool guys" comment to yourself sir.
    08-28-09 08:14 PM
    Verizon does have a claus stating they can drop you at anytime at their will if they want. After your contract expires they have that right. But I doubt that they actually let people go often. Unlike Sprint....

That's like a restaurant saying they have the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. They have that up there so that especially mean/rude/misbehaving customers can be shown the door. It's not there because they like to boot people out for the fun of it.

Unless of course, we're talking about the Soup Nazi.
    08-28-09 09:58 PM
    It also says if your bill is paid late more than 1 time per year you can get disconnected with termination fee.
    08-28-09 10:12 PM
    It also says if your bill is paid late more than 1 time per year you can get disconnected with termination fee.
    True, but I've never seen it done. I'm fairly certain these "escape clauses" are saved for extremes.
    08-28-09 10:30 PM
    yes. It is good leverage for dealing with those awesome escalations in store
    08-28-09 10:33 PM
    nah the 4th
    Nope ! both wrong it's still going ,Lol ....39 posts later
    08-31-09 05:59 AM
    Alright - we have seen much speculation as to what happens when your contract expires. Here is the reality...

Several months prior to the expiration, you start receiving offers you just can't refuse.

The month before it expires, you'll notice a marked uptick in these offers.

Once the contract does actually expire, be prepared, because the VZW Network Guy will show up at your front door, with The Network Mob all standing behind him. Unlike what you see on TV, The Network Mob isn't smiling & really looks to be an angry mob.

In the next 90 days, you will see the Network Guy & Mob will make regular visits to your home, followed by Network Henchmen promising to protect you from The Mob, for a price. That price? At least $39.99 per month for two years.

At the end of 90 days, if you still are able to say no and have resorted to not answering the door, your phone or all the free text messages,the final actions will take place.

1) You will start experiencing many dropped calls, Internet data failures, and texts which don't go through.

2) Your bill will arrive with outlandish charges & fees.

3) When you dial 611, they will no longer thank you for being the best part of Verizon Wireless & instead tell you to "deal with it - we're the PHONE COMPANY."

4) The system will invoke the nuclear option & cause your phone to melt in your hand.

5) Your service will no longer work, but the bills will keep coming.

6) After your phone stops being a phone & now is best used as a marshmallow roaster, calls to 611 will all route to Dial-A-Prayer instead.

7) After all the above happens, you will then start receiving visits from the Sprint, AT&T & T-Mobile Network mobs, all promising to protect you from VZW for at least the next 24 months as long as you sign here. Then the cycle will restart.

08-31-09 10:03 AM
    ^~~~ Pay attention to how a wonderful quality and comedic post is made all you other post whores. Thanks Twins, I agree that's how it goes down.
    08-31-09 10:39 AM
    I thought men in white coats come and take you away to secret vzw location and hold you there, make watch endless hours of vzw commercials , all saying can you hear me now, and then make you listen to there hold music too.

Where sitting in front of you is your BB, in a clear case that you can't into, you are just stuck watching the BB notify you of all your calls, text, emails, bbm.

Then they slowy delete apps off your BB, then any upgrades you have made(os, bbm) they start downgrading back to the way it was brand new. Then if you still haven't signed a new 2 year contract, they will wipe the BB clean, and leave it that way

08-31-09 04:54 PM
    Alot of people would also agree that you just post to up your post count. This isnt a competition, you dont win anything.
    yes you do!

you get to pick your own title!
    09-01-09 12:40 AM
    Finally someone besides my 3 friends on here appreciates me!
    good lord, don't tell me you think they're your FRIENDS!!!
    09-01-09 12:40 AM
    But all in all, comedy doesn't give you the rep you should have with a high post count! I earned mine, bold-and-blue, did you earn yours? I think not!

STFU n00b...
    09-01-09 12:42 AM

Please bow down.

*AHEM*

gangster of gangsters right here, son!
    09-01-09 12:45 AM

Please bow down.
    Wait - how does your count compare to mine?

Aw crud - I guess it is time to fire up the computer or get on something other than this BlackBerry to see what it is.

yes you do!

you get to pick your own title!
    You do? At what post count?

Aw crud - I guess it is REALLY time to fire up the computer or get on something other than this BlackBerry to see what it is.

good lord, don't tell me you think they're your FRIENDS!!!
    Shhhh! Don't let him know we were lying to him!

09-01-09 12:48 AM
    Wait - how does your count compare to mine?

Aw crud - I guess it is time to fire up the computer or get on something other than this BlackBerry to see what it is.

You do? At what post count?

Aw crud - I guess it is REALLY time to fire up the computer or get on something other than this BlackBerry to see what it is.

Shhhh! Don't let him know we were lying to him!

5k, i just hit it this weekend...so i'm waiting for kevin to change mine right now, i picked it and PM'd a mod to forward on just today
    09-01-09 12:54 AM
    5k, i just hit it this weekend...so i'm waiting for kevin to change mine right now, i picked it and PM'd a mod to forward on just today
    Hmmm - am I anywhere close?

There is a rank setting which would allow members with a certain number of posts to enter their own titles.

Of course, that could lead to some semblance of nasties.

09-01-09 01:17 AM
    you're at 3,213 as of that post...

and at genius of geniuses you can make your own title, you have to submit to kevin and he changes it...you'll love mine!!!! ROFL!!!

i can't wait for this to happen
    09-01-09 01:33 AM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD