Yeah, it took a fatal fall into the deep nasty. My poor pearl, who was only 4 months old... And I didn't have the insurance, of course.

I have an early upgrade on my wife's phone, which the rep says I can use to get a new pearl for $149 or a curve for $199. Anyone know if there are better pricing options out there for a butter fingers like me?!
    07-21-08 09:43 AM
    Sad

That is a great title though...

Not sure about better pricing, anything you get when you extend a contract or sign a new contract will be better than buying a device outright

Go for it... and get the Curve!! Especially with VZW, the Curve has 96Mb device memory opposed to the Pearl's 64!
    07-21-08 09:45 AM
    Those are good prices and next time if your that butterfingers leave it away from any water.
    07-21-08 09:46 AM
    And when you get something get insurance. Your bb is worth the 5 bucks a month

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-08 10:13 AM
    Yeah, I am astounded that I didn't get the insurance. I am impressed that they have the little moisture flag on the inside. Keeps us all honest, eh? I think I'm gonna be buying a curve, cause I really didn't like the suretype keypad anyway. Glad it sounds like that pricing is decent. Live and learn, I suppose.
    07-21-08 10:19 AM
    "ToiletBerry" sounds like what my kids leave in there.

Sorry that happened. I'm terrified of doing that myself.
    07-21-08 10:30 AM
    Lots of luck with that.
    07-21-08 10:36 AM
    I hope it was a clean/empty toilet. Poor Poor Berry. That is considered berry abuse. I hope you are aware of that!!
    07-21-08 11:15 AM
    Yeah, I am astounded that I didn't get the insurance. I am impressed that they have the little moisture flag on the inside. Keeps us all honest, eh? I think I'm gonna be buying a curve, cause I really didn't like the suretype keypad anyway. Glad it sounds like that pricing is decent. Live and learn, I suppose.
    The pricing is decent and if you switch to the Curve I think you'll consider it a blessing in disguise

I'm a little surprised by the price though, I would have thought it would come in at $150... or perhaps a little less as I think some people have gotten on here lately. But I don't know your specific contract situation.
    07-21-08 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD