hi every1-im new to my bb curve 8330 since 12/12/08.Ive noticed that some websites can be seen on my bur and some ask to dwnld adobe-but i havent. ive read some people mentioning "opera mini"-i have no clue wat this is obviously, and am asking any1 2 please put it in simple terms cuz i got confused when i googled it. thank you to any1 who can help-i really appreciate it
    01-03-09 03:39 PM
    Opera Mini is a browser alternative. You cannot view flash websites on your device, that is what these sites that prompt you are referring to.
    01-03-09 03:41 PM
    where does someone get this opera mini? maybe it was just because crackberry was having some technical difficulties last night but I was not able to find it within the software section.
    01-04-09 07:22 AM
    go to your browser and type opera mini window mobile free at oeramini.com and download
    01-04-09 07:35 AM
    thank you for your quick and clear answer - you'd be surprised but it is hard to find via a search here on CB.
    01-04-09 07:45 AM
    Opera Mini simply works like a real web browser on your BB! Its like having a computer in the palm of your hands!

Here's the link to download Opera! http://mini.opera.com/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 07:45 AM
    Opera mini is definitley worth downloading.

01-04-09 03:38 PM
    why cant I blackberry button {left click"}to erase cookies or bookmarks it flashes quickly but cant see it
    01-04-09 04:22 PM
    Opera mini is definitley worth downloading.

Just finally D/L'ed it after meaning to for a month. Well worth the few minutes it took to download, and you can't beat the price. Not a perfect piece of software, but none are, and this is certainly a welcome compliant to BlackBerry's standard browser.

I see myself using the Opera Mini about 80% of the time.
    01-04-09 07:39 PM
    why cant I blackberry button {left click"}to erase cookies or bookmarks it flashes quickly but cant see it
    Ok so i'm having the exact same problem. I can't even register for opera mini completely due to the fact that I can't left click and hit accept. Anyone else have this issue?
    thanks
    01-04-09 10:48 PM
    Ok so i'm having the exact same problem. I can't even register for opera mini completely due to the fact that I can't left click and hit accept. Anyone else have this issue?
    thanks
    This was happening to me too. Today I discovered it was a theme bug. As soon as I put on a standard theme I can use my BB button. Hope this helps.

01-05-09 12:54 PM
    Howd you make out? Did the theme change dix your issue?

01-05-09 01:23 PM
    Yes it did.

01-05-09 01:31 PM
    So mine was the same issue. It seems that there is a bug in the seltzer theme, that i just purchased. Any idea of a work around as I really like the theme.
    thanks
    01-05-09 11:59 PM
    Change to a stock theme before going to OM.

01-06-09 09:45 AM
    HEY EVERY1--THANKS FOR HELPING THE "NEWBIE" OUT! LOL
    01-09-09 03:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD