since my lastest bill came out i received some adjustments that i'm told would be bill impacting, now if i make a payment of the difference in my current bill and let the adjustment cancel the bal when next bill post am i in trouble of being charged a late fee, or will it place my account in bad standing,(been paying bill on time every single month)
    04-30-09 05:09 PM
    it should sort it self out on the next bill. If not call CS and have them adjust it.
    04-30-09 05:39 PM
    That all depends on your carrier. On vzw the bill generates 5 days after your due date all credits are applied to the bill on the bill cycle date. When the balance is generated the credit will wipe out he remaining balance and no late fee will be charged if there is no balance carried forward.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 06:57 PM
    since my lastest bill came out i received some adjustments that i'm told would be bill impacting, now if i make a payment of the difference in my current bill and let the adjustment cancel the bal when next bill post am i in trouble of being charged a late fee, or will it place my account in bad standing,(been paying bill on time every single month)
    Just dial #bal from your phone and pay that amount.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 09:05 PM
    last time this happened i went to pay my bill and the automatic system gave me my old bal not the updated bal i get from #225, i just dont want any late fees over this my bill is high enough lol
    05-01-09 10:07 AM
    Generally, when you make a change the billing wont really take effect until the next billing cycle. Then you will either make up the difference from what you paid, or you will get credit for anything you paid over.

Short version, pay the amount shown on your bill, and it will work itself out by the next bill one way or another.
    05-01-09 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD