Ok this is the situation, someone i know has a blackberry storm with a verizon plan. And i want to add my phone (a storm) to his bill. some people say its gonna be cheap and someone told me that blackberrys have their own special plan thats like $70+

so does anyone know how much it will cost to add a line with a blackberry??(verizon)
    09-28-09 08:34 AM
    well your data plan(BIS) for the BB is going to be $30 plus whatever calling plan you will have.
    09-28-09 08:36 AM
    have any idea what it will be with unlimited everthing?
    texting
    minutes.
    internet ect.
    09-28-09 08:38 AM
    lol i used to have that plan....that will run you about $16X.XX

if you are trying to do a family plan with your buddy yall could go for the 1400 minute plan and get 10 numbers to share that ya'll can both talk to unlimted.
    09-28-09 08:43 AM
    It all depends on what his plan is now. Is his a single-line or family plan? Does he currently have unlimited everything or is it something less? Unlimited minutes on yours would mean unlimited on his. Family plans add quite a bit to a single line cost.

Too many variables that you'd need to answer - you're better off calling VZW.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 08:46 AM
    my friend has everything unlimited and another normal phone added on so ill be the third
    09-28-09 08:53 AM
    Twinz is right you are better off calling vzw or even droppin' by one of these stores.
    Explain to them what you are trying to do here...I'm not a rep so I won't have the best answer for you.
    09-28-09 09:00 AM
    oh ok thanks anyways
    09-28-09 09:03 AM
    Also you could try going here and asking your question.
    09-28-09 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD