I have a 9650 bold, wife has regular phone. I want an iPhone and was wondering if we add a family line to one of our phones do you get to buy a phone at the discounted new activation price?

Was going to get an iphone on this line then switch esn's...
    02-06-11 09:01 PM
    Yes ...... But its under its own contract date.
    02-06-11 09:23 PM
    I have a 9650 bold, wife has regular phone. I want an iPhone and was wondering if we add a family line to one of our phones do you get to buy a phone at the discounted new activation price?

Was going to get an iphone on this line then switch esn's...
    You can do that, I have done that myself a few times. You'll just have a new line to pay for, not just a new contract. Are either of your lines eligible for upgrade?
    02-06-11 09:27 PM
    You can do that, I have done that myself a few times. You'll just have a new line to pay for, not just a new contract. Are either of your lines eligible for upgrade?
    i don't think either line is - if it was I would upgrade to iphone with it and switch esn's.

My kids need a phone anyway - a phone to share. I'll get iphone on that line and then switch.
    02-06-11 09:41 PM
    i don't think either line is - if it was I would upgrade to iphone with it and switch esn's.

My kids need a phone anyway - a phone to share. I'll get iphone on that line and then switch.
    There you go. Now it will get some use. Good luck getting one if you haven't pre-ordered already.
    02-06-11 09:47 PM
    There you go. Now it will get some use. Good luck getting one if you haven't pre-ordered already.
    Haven't pre-ordered. Will just try to get order on the 9th or 10th.
    02-06-11 09:50 PM
    Just be careful. This will give you TWO phones that you have to pay for the data plan for. You can NOT have a BB without a data plan and I'm sure it will be the same for the iPhone.
    02-08-11 07:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD