what does it cost per month to add canada to one line on a 1400 select plan account?
    05-05-09 11:01 PM
    Doesn't cost anything. Just log in to your account online and change the user name to Canada.
    05-06-09 08:25 AM
    LOL!!
    now that was an answer Microsoft would give me, a true but useless answer!!!
    i'm doing some visiting and calling from and to canada and i was wondering what it costs per month

Doesn't cost anything. Just log in to your account online and change the user name to Canada.
    05-07-09 06:11 PM
    Nationwide Plus Canada

Perfect if you travel to Canada frequently. Now available with Friends & Family. Unlimited calling to and from any 5 numbers on any network in America. Learn More

* Unlimited Long Distance to Canada & the U.S. (including Puerto Rico).
    * Unlimited Verizon Wireless Mobile to Mobile Calling Minutes for domestic calls from within the National Mobile to Mobile Calling Rate and Coverage Area.
    * 1000 Night & Weekend Minutes
    * No Domestic Long Distance Charges
    * Data sent or received (incl. Mobile Web advertising) is $1.99/MB. Learn More
    * Access to Mobile Web

Monthly Anytime Minutes /Monthly Access / Per-Minute Rate After Allowance

450 Minutes / $59.99 / $0.45

900 Minutes with unlimited calling to and from 5 Friends & Family number / $79.99 / $0.40

1350 Minutes with unlimited calling to and from 5 Friends & Family numbers / $99.99 / $0.35

2000 Minutes with unlimited calling to and from5 Friends & Family numbers / $119.99 / $0.25

4000 Minutes with unlimited calling to and from 5 Friends & Family numbers / 169.99 / $0.25

6000 Minutes with unlimited calling to and from 5 Friends & Family numbers / $219.99 / $0.20

Then add your monthly BIS or BES or Global Data charge, messaging and other add ons.
    05-08-09 04:17 PM
    LOL!!
    now that was an answer Microsoft would give me, a true but useless answer!!!
    i'm doing some visiting and calling from and to canada and i was wondering what it costs per month
    Oh. You didn't mention any of that in your post so there was no way to tell what you were trying to accomplish so I gave you the lowest cost option.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 04:19 PM
    Or, if you don't go on the Nationwide Plus Canada Plan:

Calling From Canada and

Calling Canada From the U.S.
    05-08-09 04:26 PM
    ya, you sure found a cheap solution for that one, thanks, that was fast thinking btw!!

Oh. You didn't mention any of that in your post so there was no way to tell what you were trying to accomplish so I gave you the lowest cost option.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 11:10 PM
    so i could actually put on a 3.99 plan per line and get canada calling for .09 per minute instead of .49 or is that 3.99 per account of 5 lines?
    05-09-09 11:18 PM
    I'm Canadian, with a Verizon phone. I use the 1350 min for $99 along with the global data plan.

The 5 can't be Canadian numbers, but 800 numbers work.

And it's still cheaper than anything I could buy in Canada.
    05-10-09 12:04 AM
    Hi Red Delta!

I just moved back to Canada, but will continue working for my US employer. I need to keep in contact with them and my clients and am looking for a wireless solution that doesn't cost more than a mortgage. I've been looking into Verizon's Nationwide Plus Canada plan--would you mind shedding some light on the little details? (Whenever I call a Verizon rep, I get different answers!)

1) You mentioned that the 5 Friends & Family unlimited calling numbers can't be Canadian numbers. However, if I choose my US colleagues as my 5, can I call them for free while I am in Canada?

2) Do I have to get the $64.99 international data package to get my email while in Canada? (Edit: I see you have the global data plan--nevermind!)

3) Have you seen any other hidden costs or pitfalls to using your Verizon phone while in Canada? I see they say coverage not available everywhere for the no LD/no roaming...but I'm mainly around the Kitchener-Toronto corridor. Occasionally Montreal.

Any advice/suggestions would be appreciated!
    05-19-09 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD