So I am currently on a verizon family plan which has no smart phones or data. I am hoping to get my 9650 friday or saturday and going to activate it at the end of our bill cycle and am just making sure that the only thing that this will add is the required BB data charge which is $30 a month right? And I assume some extra taxes? I just want to know what to expect before I activate. Thanks
    10-20-10 08:14 PM
    I was on a family plan when I moved to my blackberry. I paid the extra fee for my line to be upgraded to a data plan. The rest of the plan/lines remained the same.
    10-20-10 08:19 PM
    I was on a family plan when I moved to my blackberry. I paid the extra fee for my line to be upgraded to a data plan. The rest of the plan/lines remained the same.
    Ok is that on top of the BIS plan or is that the fee your refering to?
    10-20-10 09:03 PM
    I was grandfathered in from an Alltel Plan. 500 min/89.00 for first line, 20 for each additional line. I remained on same plan, just upgraded the main line (mine) to a data plan for 29.99 more a month.
    10-20-10 09:07 PM
    Ok so on a plan we have been on for a year if I activate a BB the only thing I should expect to show up on my bill is the $30 for data plan. I just want to be sure so I dont get in trouble with my family
    10-20-10 09:21 PM
    That was all I have had to pay and have paid. Since then I have added 2 more blackberrys to the plan and have added the data fee each one. I have never been charged anything additional to what I have upgraded to.
    10-20-10 09:25 PM
    That was all I have had to pay and have paid. Since then I have added 2 more blackberrys to the plan and have added the data fee each one. I have never been charged anything additional to what I have upgraded to.
    Ok awesome. Thank you very much, I just wanted to be sure lol
    10-20-10 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD