So as an update to my other post on this board. My Verizon Curve is bricked and bricked good I can not get it to work again I finally did it but it only lasted for about 2 minutes before going into brick mode again all by itself.

My friend has an extra Sprint curve so here is what I was wondering and BEFORE you say it can not be done. I called Verizon and advised them it was a Sprint labeled phone and I gave them the ESN to the curve. They put it in their system and it worked just fine to their surprise. I had the Sprint unlock code from my friend and entered into the programing screen since *228 will not work on a Sprint phone I had to manually program the phone which it took just fine.

I am able to make phone calls, receive phone calls, send/receive text messaging. However the browser, email, and mms will not work on the phone. Verizon advised me that all I would need to do would be to clear out the Sprint service books in my phone and manually load Verizon service books in the phone, and everything they said with a big "should" come alive.

I am posting wanting to know if anyone has ever done this and if anyone could walk me through step by step how to get all the Sprint service books removed from this phone and how to manually load and force verizon service books into it.

Thank you very much for all your help.
    09-06-09 12:19 AM
    Options > Advanced > Service Books

Delete each one - highlight/BB key

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-09 01:53 AM
    You will also need to change your MIP and SIP to the following:

SIP User ID: MDN@vzw3g.com
    SIP Password: vzw

MIP User ID: MDN@vzw3g.com

You should just go ahead and wipe the phone and be done with it.
    09-06-09 02:36 AM
    Do a manual program to restore the data.

dial ##000000
    change the sip password to vzw
    press the menu key and save
    09-07-09 11:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD