I tried searching but I couldn't find anything. I was wondering if anyone has added their Verizon Blackberry e-mail accounts to their Outlook using POP or IMAP? If so, can you please tell me what the server settings should be?
    04-22-09 03:27 PM
    I switched jobs recently, so I've been setting up my BB Curve 8330 (VZW) with my new Outlook email. I use Desktop Manager to sync everything but email, which is through a POP server (Outlook via Yahoo Business email). This should come in just like Gmail or Yahoo, but it's not happening. I can send an Outlook email from my BB and it shows up on my computer's Outlook, but not in the reverse direction. I'm obviously missing a step in the setup somewhere, but can't figure it out. Help.
    04-22-09 03:55 PM
    I wouldn't mind being able to access my @bell.blackberry account from Mail.app, too, but we would need the server settings from RIM, and I can't find that info anywhere.
    04-22-09 08:34 PM
    No way to do what you want.

BIS account's don't have incoming mail servers so can't add it to you Outlook

*If you want a copy of your sent email set up your Auto-BCC to send the email to your Outlook address
    04-22-09 08:44 PM
    No way to do what you want.

BIS account's don't have incoming mail servers so can't add it to you Outlook

*If you want a copy of your sent email set up your Auto-BCC to send the email to your Outlook address
    Thanks for the info!
    04-22-09 10:44 PM
    Yerster18:
    Here's the thing, I used to have it set up this way at the previous job. name @business.com, don't know how the email client was setup, but it worked just like Gmail. So my only option is to use Desktop Re-router and leave my computer on 24/7?
    04-23-09 07:45 AM
    I'm new so be gentle, I'm not sure if this question has already been answered because I am new enough to not know the acronyms for everything. BIS=? If this is my answer to be sure, I cannot add my blackberry e-mail to my outlook because it does not have a server?
    05-04-09 10:58 AM
    BIS = Blackberry Internet Service
    05-04-09 11:05 AM
    ok, so what Yester18 wrote is up to date? Theres no way for my Blackberry E-mail, which =BIS to be synched with my outlook because there is no incoming exchange server? And also, what is Auto-BCC? And will it only send my sent e-mails to the outlook once set-up?
    05-04-09 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD