When I switched from Alltel to Verizon during the summer I went to verizonwireless.com to set up my online account for paying my bill and such. I set it up and it was very generic without much information. I later found out that most people when they set up their account had a much much more detailed account summary even able to check call logs and text logs for their phones.

I know I must have set mine up wrong but was wondering how to go about fixing it to the more detailed account summary. I had a question about my bill but with my account summary I can't even view a copy of the bill. I don't receive a paper bill so when I have a question about it I can't check it myself. If any of the reps here could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it.
    01-02-10 02:45 PM
    When I switched from Alltel to Verizon during the summer I went to verizonwireless.com to set up my online account for paying my bill and such. I set it up and it was very generic without much information. I later found out that most people when they set up their account had a much much more detailed account summary even able to check call logs and text logs for their phones.

I know I must have set mine up wrong but was wondering how to go about fixing it to the more detailed account summary. I had a question about my bill but with my account summary I can't even view a copy of the bill. I don't receive a paper bill so when I have a question about it I can't check it myself. If any of the reps here could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it.
    Call VZW and they can unregister the account. Sounds like you set it up as not resposible for the account. they can walk you through the proper registration. Be prepared to verifiy your account
    01-02-10 02:51 PM
    Ok thanks I appreciate it. I know I must have set something up wrong from the beginning.
    01-02-10 02:54 PM

You can also make the change yourself from myvzw if you go to the my profile tab and click the link that says change to account owner. It will just ask you for more verification info like the last 4 of your ssn. Saves a phone call, although the e services dept is wonderful.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-10 02:49 AM
    When you first register IF you are the first on your FT plan to register you should get an option asking you if you are an account owner or an account user...
    This is the difference. If you registered wrong definately call in and have the ALL the login's unregistered and start from scratch. Its easy as pie for any rep with the access to the tools.
    My center just got access to this tool and its GLORIOUS!
    01-03-10 08:58 AM
    You can also make the change yourself from myvzw if you go to the my profile tab and click the link that says change to account owner. It will just ask you for more verification info like the last 4 of your ssn. Saves a phone call, although the e services dept is wonderful.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

+++++++++1. i had the same issue myself now i can see all the call details.
    01-03-10 12:03 PM
    YAY! Its always wonderful to see issues resolved even if its just a matter of unsubscribing a my verizon acct!
    01-03-10 02:17 PM
    Thanks to all this was resolved by a very helpful and knowledgeable Verizon rep!! Like you all said very easy to correct and now I can see all the info.
    01-03-10 08:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD