ok, so right now im on a family plan with my mother and sister.
    On Feb. 6th i'm elligable for an upgrade. My plan is to get the tour 2 (if it's out by then) on my own contract. my question is: would i be able to get just a voice Nationwide Select plan for $59.99(plus the $30 data fee) or would i have to get the blackberry nationwide email and messaging plan for $99.99? And if i do have to get the Blackberry nationwide email plan will there be the $30 fee on that as well?
    01-13-10 10:10 PM
    You can get either one. If you get the Nationwide Email plan you would not need the 30 data plan add-on also, it's included.
    01-13-10 10:14 PM
    You can get either one. If you get the Nationwide Email plan you would not need the 30 data plan add-on also, it's included.
    awesome, thanks for the info. I guess i'll just go with the nationwide email and messaging plan.
    01-13-10 10:18 PM
    awesome, thanks for the info. I guess i'll just go with the nationwide email and messaging plan.
    Thats a good idea if you get a discount, because it includes the feature.
    01-13-10 10:22 PM
    Thats a good idea if you get a discount, because it includes the feature.
    they have a military discount?
    01-13-10 10:23 PM
    I think there is a military discount you will have to ask
    01-13-10 10:25 PM
    I think there is a military discount you will have to ask
    awesome stuff
    01-13-10 10:28 PM
    Yes they do!

Enter your location
    01-13-10 10:32 PM
    Yes, there is a military discount. You have to validate it online with your AKO/.mil email address.

If you upgrade at the store, you can verify with a rep, in case they don't know, or if you want to double check, try this link:
    Your Employee Discount Program

The military discount is 15% off the Access, 12% off features, and should offer 25% off accessories (I may be wrong about that one).
    01-13-10 11:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD