When is the 9630 coming ?
    May ?
    04-02-09 01:24 AM
    The rumor is May but that's a rumor, I don't think anyone knows for sure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 01:31 AM
    thanks so much !
    04-02-09 01:43 AM
    I would try the 9630 forum.
    04-02-09 07:46 AM
    There is a reputable source, Kevin of Howard Forums (not our Kevin), who says the 9630 has been pushed back to Aug for Verizon (Maybe June for Canada).
    04-02-09 07:52 AM
    I'd say later than may. If it was may we would be hearing about it.
    04-04-09 06:59 PM
    Eh, I'm going to put the 9630 out of my mind. If the rumor release date has been pushed back til august, whatever. Ill switch to a storm if I want a new BB.
    04-04-09 07:41 PM
    Eh, I'm going to put the 9630 out of my mind. If the rumor release date has been pushed back til august, whatever. Ill switch to a storm if I want a new BB.
    MISTAKE ALERT!!! DON'T DO IT! MISTAKE ALERT!!!

. .

04-04-09 07:56 PM
    There is a reputable source, Kevin of Howard Forums (not our Kevin), who says the 9630 has been pushed back to Aug for Verizon (Maybe June for Canada).
    PK is got it right!
    04-04-09 07:57 PM
    Why would you punish yourself and get a storm? Do you like bugs? It's a month, plus it's only a rumor!
    04-04-09 07:58 PM
    Why would you punish yourself and get a storm? Do you like bugs? It's a month, plus it's only a rumor!
    He said, IF, and he didn't seem in any hurry, and I'm really getting tired of all of the talking trash about the Storm . . . if you update your OS to one of the newer leaked OS's it actually runs pretty well. Even .75 isn't as bad as people make it out to be if you do a daily battery pull (no I'm not saying you should have to do that I'm just saying it makes .75 run a lot better).
    04-04-09 09:03 PM
    He said, IF, and he didn't seem in any hurry, and I'm really getting tired of all of the talking trash about the Storm . . . if you update your OS to one of the newer leaked OS's it actually runs pretty well. Even .75 isn't as bad as people make it out to be if you do a daily battery pull (no I'm not saying you should have to do that I'm just saying it makes .75 run a lot better).
    Not trash talk, look at all the rants and thread for the storm, even in your own post you say Pretty well. Curve=good reviews, World edition=good reviews, Bold=good reviews, Storm=fill in the blank.
    04-04-09 09:21 PM
    Totally agreed. Some people jump the gun and say this and that. When they dont even have the phone to talk about it. .113 running on this phone is light years past .75 And its only going to get better.
    04-05-09 07:30 AM
    MISTAKE ALERT!!! DON'T DO IT! MISTAKE ALERT!!!

. .

I have the Storm while it's buggy it's aint that bad
    04-06-09 11:27 AM
    The Storm on 113 is pretty good and my feeling is the next leak (or maybe we'll even see MR2 someday) and the thing will be damn near perfect.
    04-06-09 11:56 AM
    Sorry for thinking that a BB should work correctly without having to wait for leaked OS's.
    P.S. Had the storm for a week with .113, not so good!

04-06-09 12:07 PM
    When is the 9630 coming ?
    May ?
    Look for a July release.
    04-06-09 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD