A 9330 it sucks even worse
    Not only that I
    CAN'T GET PAYPAL ON 9330
    I am reeeeeeeaaaaaaallllllly
    Pissed off
    I highly recommend no one go to verizon

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-10 02:44 PM
    Please don't keep posting the same thing over and over.
    12-25-10 03:39 PM
    Please don't keep posting the same thing over and over.
    Sorry didn't know this was your personal website
    Any other rules from your majesty

12-25-10 04:21 PM
    It's against CrackBerry Terms Of Service (that you agreed to) to flood the forum with duplicate threads. Plus, it's annoying.

Return your phone and move on. It's not the end of the world. You have 30 days to return. Your posting about it here does nothing.

12-25-10 04:23 PM
    It's against CrackBerry Terms Of Service (that you agreed to) to flood the forum with duplicate threads. Plus, it's annoying.

Return your phone and move on. It's not the end of the world. You have 30 days to return. Your posting about it here does nothing.

Did one thing
    Told me there are several selfish rude individuals
    Who think they own this website
    Forgive me for thinking this was a public place
    If you don't like what I have to say
    Then mind your own business
    MORON!

12-25-10 04:33 PM
    What is your question exactly? Seem like you came here to just complain. Why not return the BlackBerry if it's not working for you?

Or figure out why Paypal isn't working. It may not be compatible with your OS.

12-25-10 04:36 PM
    Did one thing
    Told me there are several selfish rude individuals
    Who think they own this website
    Forgive me for thinking this was a public place...
    Neither Chrisy nor Motorcycle Mama are selfish, and they are not being rude. You would do well to heed their counsel and acquaint yourself with the Terms of Service.

12-25-10 04:44 PM
    Not mention that Paypal is a third party option and VZW will not support it. Just curious though, is the their website, or through app world that it is not working.

@ jeff, Mama, Chrisy - happy holidays to you
    12-25-10 07:08 PM
    Sorry didn't know this was your personal website
    Any other rules from your majesty
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/

* Cross/Double Posting

Please post to the MOST relevant forum. Double or cross forum posting or other attempts at flooding the forum with a stream of posts will be removed. If you find that you have posted in the incorrect forum, please contact a moderator to have it moved to the correct location.

* Make Meaningful Posts

While CrackBerry.com is geared as much towards entertaining and connecting the Crackberry community as it is to helping solve problems and staying on top of news and rumors, all posts made within the site should be value added and on topic to the thread (even in the free for all). Hijacking a thread off-topic is a big No-No, and posts made for no reason other than to increase post count will be wiped from the site.

* Personal Attacks

Do not flame, insult or post personal attacks against other users. Be courteous, not rude. Any instances or reports of harassment of members will be treated seriously. CrackBerry.com has a zero tolerance policy against this kind of behavior, which may result with an immediate temporary or permanent ban at moderators' discretion. CrackBerry.com is a friendly place - treat members with respect at all times. If you don't have something nice to say, do not say it!
    12-25-10 08:03 PM
    Had several problems with several 8530
    Phones- so verizon moron talked me into
    Not only that I
    CAN'T GET PAYPAL ON 9330
    Pissed off

"9330 is no good!" No offense but just looking at the grammar used to title this thread suggests it's just a "rant" and nothing more, sorry. I post here to get help and to help others, but that's just me. Regardless I wish EVERYONE a fabulous 2011!

12-25-10 08:36 PM
    Myyyyyyyy blackberry curve is awesome!!!!!!!!! No regrets..no problems...and i"ve already had 2 droid phones and 5 bberrys ...this is an excellent phone.......
    12-26-10 03:41 PM
    Yep, I love my BlackBerry 9330. Sorry you got stuck with a lemon...return it and get a different phone.
    12-26-10 06:29 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/

* Personal Attacks[/B]

Do not flame, insult or post personal attacks against other users. Be courteous, not rude. Any instances or reports of harassment of members will be treated seriously. CrackBerry.com has a zero tolerance policy against this kind of behavior, which may result with an immediate temporary or permanent ban at moderators' discretion. CrackBerry.com is a friendly place - treat members with respect at all times. If you don't have something nice to say, do not say it!
    [/I]
    I agree with this completely, but when you see some of this site's forum mods disregard this portion of the guidelines, I start to wonder who actually follows the rules.
    12-27-10 05:43 AM
    Had several problems with several 8530
    Phones- so verizon moron talked me into
    Not only that I
    CAN'T GET PAYPAL ON 9330
    Pissed off

I recently had a bad run-in with The Big Red, but I doubt your frustrations cannot be resolved. Have you tried the 9650 yet? On paper, seems to be a superior device. Don't be so hard on yourself or the guy that sold you the phone. He just needed to sell to meet his quota and you, it sounds like, just hoped that the new phone would be better. Nothing wrong with that, it's human nature. If the 9330 is really that unbearable, just exchange it. Wish you luck.
    12-27-10 05:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD