2. headphone jack
    curve has a better one

3. camera
    curve has one 8830 doesnt

4. keyboard
    curve has seperated keys 8830 does not

QUESTIONS:
    what colors is the curve coming in?
    does the curve use the same car charger as the 8830 so i can buy a 8830 car charger now and when i switch it to the curve use the same one?
    04-19-08 11:37 PM
    I think he might be referring to the new curve coming out to the CDMA carriers, they will be launched in Silver - Verizon and Black - sprint....
    04-20-08 12:19 AM
    yeah i am using verizon, i thought that was understood considering i posted in the verizon forum. i did post in the verizon forum right. thanks, yeah what colors is verizon gonna have is all i really need to know.
    04-20-08 12:29 AM
    Yep...Verizon users get silver...like every single other phone offered by them... =/ The Sprint black Curve looks gorgeous.
    04-20-08 01:43 AM
    yeah i think id rather have the black. oh well silver is a close second, better than the red 8830 i have right now, do u think there will be any other colors for the curve on verizon, i hope not since i dont want to get stuck with a red one again, this one is only temp till the curve comes in, i have something worked out where i can get the trade in.
    04-20-08 02:25 AM
    The Verizon Curve will be silver with black accents. Looks pretty cool. Its on phonearena.com. As far as the car charger, all your chargers from your BB 8830 will work cause there still sticking with the usb connection. Also it should be out on April 30th. You can preorder if you use a corporate account.
    04-20-08 08:42 AM
    lol thas funny.. I got the same deal goin. I just got this big red, low rigtone volume packin, no camera having, no direct pic and vid receiving, silly surfin 8830 til the curve hits for cdma. But when it hits Verizon I get a new one 4 free. Yay.
    04-20-08 02:06 PM
    lol thas funny.. I got the same deal goin. I just got this big red, low rigtone volume packin, no camera having, no direct pic and vid receiving, silly surfin 8830 til the curve hits for cdma. But when it hits Verizon I get a new one 4 free. Yay.
    how are you getting it for free?
    04-20-08 02:08 PM
    yeah i think id rather have the black. oh well silver is a close second, better than the red 8830 i have right now, do u think there will be any other colors for the curve on verizon, i hope not since i dont want to get stuck with a red one again, this one is only temp till the curve comes in, i have something worked out where i can get the trade in.
    what kind of deal do you have worked with them?
    04-20-08 02:09 PM
    I'm a bit different. I would choose black first, then red, then silver. Silver is so...boring. While the device LOOKS nice, it could have so much more appeal if Verizon would actually release a device that isn't silver. I've had a silver RAZR forever and really after a while you realize how ugly the color actually is.
    04-20-08 02:37 PM
    college student so no corporate account

i just got the 8830

guy at store said i can trade in for env2 for my sister when it comes out in a couple weeks then when the curve comes out my sister is gonna get it with her upgrade since her plan is up this month and hes gonna work it out with the data plan so that i get the full rebate on the curve

other than that does anyone have any other underhanded ways to save money haha
    04-21-08 02:08 AM
    Wait, so your sister is trading in for a Curve, and giving it to you? Pretty nice sister!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-08 01:37 PM
    Darn I have gotten used to this red 8830 I am not sure if I want the curve now.
    I downloaded all these apps guess I better call and get that curve when it comes in.
    **** will just let vzw do the transfer for me.
    Heck they r going to really love me but I bet they will not send me a phone with a stolen ior dead idem number again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-03-08 10:19 PM
    I considered both but waited for thr curve because of it's size. Plus the keys be seperated on the keypad.
    05-04-08 08:13 AM
    just go to colorwarepc.com and change to any color you want like i will in 2days
    05-05-08 02:25 AM
    college student so no corporate account

i just got the 8830

guy at store said i can trade in for env2 for my sister when it comes out in a couple weeks then when the curve comes out my sister is gonna get it with her upgrade since her plan is up this month and hes gonna work it out with the data plan so that i get the full rebate on the curve

other than that does anyone have any other underhanded ways to save money haha
    Do you work for your university in any way? (Do you get any kind of paystub from them?) If you do, you may be able to get a discount. I know I had done that while I was an undergrad. They just want a paystub...doesn't matter if it's for $5...
    05-05-08 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD